“The Perfect Rental Property!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
The Front
HIGHLANDS RESERVE GOLF CLUB COMMUNITY MAIN ENTERANCE LIVINGROOM  WITH ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE FREE WIFI, CABLE TV, AND FREE CALLS TO USA & CANADA
Check Availability
BAR/COUNTER/KITCHEN
LOOKING FROM LIVING ROOM TO KITCHEN
BREAKFAST NOOK BY THE KITCHEN
DINING ROOM
MAIN BEDROOM WITH KING SIZE BED  THE MAIN BEDROOM HAS AN ON SUITE BATHROOM, (NOT SHOWN)
MAIN BEDROOM WITH FLAT SCREEN TV
ON SUITE BATHROOM WITH TWO SINKS, SHOWER AND LARGE BATH
ON SUITE SINKS AND BATH
ON SUITE SHOWER
BEDROOM 2 WITH QUEEN SIZE BED AND WITH A FLAT SCREEN TV (NOT SHOWN)
3RD BEDROOM  WITH 2 SINGLE BEDS  THERE IS A FLAT SCREEN TV (not shown)
4TH BEDROOM WITH 2 SINGLE BEDS
3RD BATHROOM
POOL BATHROOM
SOUTH FACING POOL DECK  LOOKING OUT OVER 16TH FAIRWAY AND JACUZZI
SOUTH FACING POOL WITH WHIRLPOOL/ HOT TUB
SOUTH FACING POOL (THERE IS SUN ALL DAY, NOT JUST MORNING OR AFTERNOON)!!
COVERED POOL DECK (LANAI)
LANAI
WASHER DRYER
PLAY ROOM WITH:  POOL, AIR HOCKEY, MINI FOOTBALL, DARTBOARD  ETC.
THERE IS ALSO A COMMUNAL POOL FREE FOR GUESTS. IT IS LOCKED AND USES THE HOME'S FRONT DOOR KEY
AND  A COMMUNAL TENNIS COURT  FREE FOR GUESTS. IT IS LOCKED AND USES THE HOME'S FRONT DOOR KEY
A CHILDREN PLAY AREA FREE TO ALL GUESTS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ShariLibm...
Montreal, Canada
“The Perfect Rental Property!!!!”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The house is beautiful, newly renovated in such great taste! The area is quiet and serene but close to the parks, shopping and anything else you could possibly want! I loved the house so much, I booked it again for 2018! Can't wait!!!
Jan, the owner is wonderful and a pleasure to deal with! I can't say enough about Jan, and this property! I recommend it to anyone who wants just a pleasant, peaceful and convenient place for perfect Florida vacation.

Escape628...
“a perfect place to stay”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed there with my wife and 15 year old son and we had a great time. The house is set in a
great position for amenities and amusements alike. The house is furnished to a high standard and is very clean . The pool is fantastic and we had it with heating and it was like a bath ,beautiful and warm . You also get the sun all day as well . I would definitely go back.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
cleavin
“mr”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

just returned from 3 weeks in orlando.what a fantastic villa i previously stayed in highland reserve 2 years ago in another villa which was good but this villa wins hands down by a mile. great location easy access to shops & disney world.the villa has a great pool & games room which my kids really loved, thd villa was clean and is well stocked with all the accessories that you would find at home and more.Jan was most helpfull throughout our stay and also took the time to personally phone the villa to see if we were ok as hurrican matthew struck which was really nice. we will be looking to book this villa again in the near future.

thanks to Jan and his family for sharing their lovely home with us, we look forward to returning hopefully with no hurrican!!!!!

ESThiever...
“Lovely vacation rental”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

This house was perfect for my family of 4. It was not far from Orlando and has everything you need. Our favorite part was the heated pool. The owners were very friendly and accommodating to our needs. We even got locked out at one point and they called right away to check on us. They had someone come out quickly to help us get back in. Wonderful vacation home. We would definitely recommend to others.

LynnTheo
Kent
“Wow, perfect villa in a perfect location, couldn't have asked for anything more”
Reviewed 31 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed with my husband and two children aged 12 & 13. From the moment I contacted Jan the service I received was excellent. Lots of information provided upfront and Jan also took the trouble to contact us on arrival to ensure everything was ok.
Large spacious accommodation with all mod cons. Children especially loved the games room and the tv's in their bedrooms!
The outdoor space was large with lots of room around the pool for sun loungers in addition to the outside dining area.
The villa is conveniently located for trips to Disney, Universal and for longer trips to the coasts via the freeways. The local town centre is very close and has a great pizza place as well as Publix and other drink/eating places.
Would definitely book again if we return to Florida.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Christoph...
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, modern villa”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Villa is absolutely lovely. It's well decorated and well lifted out for children and adults alike with a good sized pool and games room. It was a little further from international drive and universal than expected but that was no fault of the villa, more down to my lack of checking! If happy to travel 30-40 mins to get there then this villa is a must. Thanks Jan for all your help preceding my stay as well answering all my questions

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
joolscot
“The house is great and I would definitely stay here again.”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I loved this house. It was decorated and furnished to a high standard with everything we needed. It was very clean and well maintained. My son especially loved the pool and the games room. The location was great - easy to get to the theme parks and close to supermarkets and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again and would happily recommend it to friends or family. The owner was also very helpful!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing