“The service was great and absolutely genuine - there was a real desire to help us make the most of our stay”

Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Breeze Resort
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Davenport
Reviewed 3 June 2011

The welcome letter sent before we arrived really worried me - full of all the things they DON'T have by way of amenities and facilities. We needed have worried - a huge well appointed three bedroom apartment ( we were upgraded), swimming pool ten yards from our patio door, very helpful staff. An excellent place to chill out after the theme parks, which only took 15 minutes to drive to. Did we miss laid on entertainment, or dvd players? Not for a second.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank shorehamsue

Reviewed 6 April 2011

Our unit was awesome. I can't say anything about prices, because our stay here was a wedding gift along to go with our honeymoon. My husband and I were very impressed with our stay. Our unit was very cozy, and kept up very nice. We were in a presidential suite, with 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. I was a little skeptical at first. I grew up in Florida in the Orlando area, but had never been to Davenport. I was pleased when I arrived. I will say there isn't much to do for kids, but you're near Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. I'm sure those with kids are planning on going to these places. The resort is also near several restaurants and stores, so traveling isn't an issue. The suite comes equipped with a full kitchen, washer/dryer, and beautiful furniture. There is a pool, and it's pretty good size. There weren't a lot of people in it when we went, because it was early January, so I can't say how crowded it is during the summer season. As far as recommending, I would say it's nice for newlyweds, or couples. For kids, it's your call. We definitely had a wonderful stay here, and would use it again if we had the chance.

Room Tip: Go in the winter season, it's great!!!
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank dgraves2390
Reviewed 26 December 2010

Our unit was comfortable and close to all the attractions of Orlando.
The kitchen floor was sticky and needed washing when we arrived.
The rest of the unit was clean and in good service.
The two bedroom closet door rails were broken and each room had only 5 clothes hangars.
I would certainly expect to have many more hangars when traveling and staying for a full week.
The kitchen appliances were strangely laid out.
That is to say, the sink was located in the center of the room with dishes located on the other side. It was extremely nice to have a full size washer and dryer in the room.
Service was excellent and it was sooo nice not to be called and asked to attend a sales presentation which is typical for Silverleaf Resorts.
The only Internet access was by sitting in the reservation office on a couch.
For the price and status of this facility it would certainly be nice to have unlimited Internet access from any and all rooms.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank ONEMISSOURICHESTNUT
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Our son, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters and my husband & I stayed in a 3 bedroom condo across the hall from our daughter-in-law's sister's family also in a 3 bedroom condo. It was perfect. The location is about 20-25 minute drive from WDW, a very uncomplicated drive. The accommodations were great since the granddaughters had their own bedroom and so did each set of grownups! We used the pool. Everything was clean and comfortable. Quiet, restaurants right down the road, Walmart, right down the road. Good location for our needs. Service was good, one clock the battery ran out they immediately came to tend to it. We borrowed a hair dryer from the office. From some of the previous remarks, we had some concerns but this worked great for us!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank kaysandy
Reviewed 28 October 2010

After reading some of the reviews here I was a little worried about what it was going to be like. As stated in my title above, I found this resort to be just what I wanted. I was looking for a relaxing week and that's what I got. This is a great time to be in Orland, the weather perfect, and not crowded. Staff was all very friendly and accomodating. Carlos at the front desk was great and went out of his way to get us directions and places to go. The room was clean,as was the pool area. We will definately be going there again, actually I can't wait to get back!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kato57
Reviewed 11 October 2010

Had read poor reports re. this resort so really worried about what would await us. Shouldn't have worried!! Resort is small and not well situated for Disney/Orlando but perfect for golfers.Quiet with small immaculately clean pool and gardens just off main highway 27. Contact was made welcoming us before our holiday telling us about resort so we had no unpleasant surprises. Our apartment was lovely, beautifully clean and made more welcoming by small touches of generosity - sweeties/toiletries/snacks etc. Although a bit of a pain having to go to the office whenever I wanted to use the computer, staff could not have been more helpful, contacting airport and printing material when necessary. Yes, it's small and very limited amenities but perfect for a peaceful, clean, spacious apartment with fantastically friendly, helpful staff. Thanks for a great 2 weeks.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank golfanatic20
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I do not know what to say on this one..our room was clean check in was fast.
But, there was no much to this quiet Sliver Leaf Resort, it was blah. The setting was bare and the pool was small, the arcade was in a room the size of my walk in closet. There was not much to do there. We stayed down for one night and had to move on with our trip.

We are owners at the Oak and Spruce resort, there was a huge difference between the two. ..Even though the Oak and spruce is by no means the Hilton or the Marriott, ot is a great place to spend a few nights for a cozy getaway.
The Oralndo Breeze was not making the cut, the "big wigs" should go and take a look. Maybe they can get it up to speed.
We probably would not stay there any time soon, even though it was not horrible.
Again, the rooms were big, clean and even ours had been updated but maybe it was the surroundings very "blah" there was a huge lack of landscaping and it was on the highway, with no coverage at all.
It was just weird.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank foursabunch
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts
Villas at Regal Palms Resort & Spa
Holiday Inn Express Orlando - South Davenport
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South
Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort

Been to Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Breeze Resort? Share your experiences!