“Owners it sucks owns a presidential never available. No WiFi ...Very dissatisfied.”

Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Breeze Resort
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Davenport
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Very much Misleading information when purchased.Paying for something that wasn't mentioned at time of offer a presidential but never available at time of service.Would very much like to sell if anyone interested.

• Stayed: July 2014
9  Thank 1,236,780

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I'll admit I was worried reading reviews here, but alas our trip was already booked. It's true, the rooms aren't up to "Silverleaf Presidential" standards, All amenities are still there but the patio is small and there's no garden tub in the master bedroom. This is an apartment complex, bought and remodeled by silverleaf resorts, there are some units added that are more or less "presidential" units, but those are smaller. We stayed in unit 40 in building "E", during June 6- June 13, it's a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo, that in all actuality is way larger then the standard presidential suites- we like this unit, and if we return with more family, we'll be asking for this unit again! If you come this summer, you'll notice that directly next door, they are building a more Silverleaf style addition with Large presidential units, a new large pool, activity outpost and what looks like possible minigolf/ put-put? True- not much for kids to do now, but there soon will be! We had a ton of activities planned already for them, so even though they begged to go swim in the small pool this unit overlooks, we were way too tired to take them. This location is convenient and close to tons of restaurants (down 192) as well as lots of shopping, also about 20 mins away from Disney (with traffic). I truly enjoyed my stay here and had to review it before our trip was even over!

Stayed: June 2014
8  Thank HeatherGarza
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Orlando Breeze is a great place to stay and close to WDW. I have stayed here with my family since 2009 and have always stayed in the 3 bedroom condo by the pool. I am a Diamond Member and have been with SL since 1986. I have raised grand-kids and now great-grands and have only small complains. The units at OB are spacious, well appointed, new furniture, and great appliances, there is even a washer and dryer in these 3 bedroom units.

The manager, Milagros, and the rest of the staff are accommodating and helpful. They have gone above and beyond and make our stay a memorable one... By the way, I started going to OB in 2009 and every year after that until now, 2014, and I am already planning my next trip in August. KUDOS TO MILAGROS, JOB WELL DONE!

Room Tip: Stay at the 3 bedroom units by the pool, if you can!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Highroller53
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

No bells and whistles here, but it's clean, spacious, and relatively close to WDW (15 minutes at 845am to parking entrance). Staff is nice, and accommodating . Close to Publix grocery ( 1-2 miles) and lots of restaurants nearby . Bring your own pillows , they're a little floppy !

• Stayed: December 2013
6  Thank Royrisen
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

This place is mediocre. We are silverleaf owners but have to pay to stay here on the weekend, so we usually go to a hotel. It's clean and quiet. They always try to only let me stay one night (usually Friday) and tell me they are overbooked for Saturday. Yet there are only 5 cars in the parking lot EVER! I say if you have to pay go to a hotel. The pool here is also very small and you view off the balcony will probably be a mobile home park. Classy.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Kherron1
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We've stayed here twice and I have to say I've had nothing but wonderful experiences.
The first time we were only booked for two nights but the staff was able to extend it for an extra day in less than five minutes. The second stay they were able to extend our stay an additional four nights.
The rooms are spacious, clean , and just lovely.
We LOVED the jacuzzi in our Master bedroom and even though most of our time was away enjoying the sightseeing of Orlando, we came back to a quiet and pleasant nights rest.
The beds are comfortable and anything we needed IF we needed anything was just a phone calls away. This is a Nice resort to come back too and we will.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Iambubblebee
Reviewed 31 July 2013

April 2013 we decided to use a friend's timeshare and stay at Orlando Breeze. We arrived around 3am and although I was assured the office would be open, I was a bit worried. The office was open as promised and we were given the keys to our 3BR condo. When we opened the door and a fresh smell met us. This alone had the makings of a great place to stay. We were not disappointed. The condo was clean and well maintained.

I am not exaggerating when I say that everything needed was there. Every utensil needed to cook three meals per day was there. We even needed a fly swatter at one point and it was there. There is an abundance of towels in the closet (white fluffly towels) and you will not run out. The beds are comfortable and the TV had most cable channels.

If I could think of anything that would have made our stay at OBR better, I surely cannot think of anything. The balconly is very small and it does not have a screen door which would be a great idea if they decide to do so, but no one used the balcony other than myself. I like fresh air and some days were nice enough to open the door, but without the screen door, we had flies from time to time.

Alll in all, it was a very nice place to stay. Very small resort and close to WallMart and other shopping stores. Disney was about a 20 minutes drive and I needed that time every evening to wind down on the drive home.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant on site and actually no kids activities other than the swimming pool which my...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank ahairston
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Holiday Inn Express Orlando - South Davenport
Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South
Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South
Villas at Regal Palms Resort & Spa
Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals

Been to Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Breeze Resort? Share your experiences!