“We had a great time!”

Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Breeze Resort
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Davenport
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Grandkids wish they had a better pool.
And more for them.
I enjoy my time with them. We to D.W. on Dec 31. Fireworks was great. And they made it snow .
I hope the up date pictures on web when they get done with building the new part.

• Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank aisdmcbee

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Very much Misleading information when purchased.Paying for something that wasn't mentioned at time of offer a presidential but never available at time of service.Would very much like to sell if anyone interested.

• Stayed: July 2014
9  Thank 1,236,780
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I'll admit I was worried reading reviews here, but alas our trip was already booked. It's true, the rooms aren't up to "Silverleaf Presidential" standards, All amenities are still there but the patio is small and there's no garden tub in the master bedroom. This is an apartment complex, bought and remodeled by silverleaf resorts, there are some units added that are more or less "presidential" units, but those are smaller. We stayed in unit 40 in building "E", during June 6- June 13, it's a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo, that in all actuality is way larger then the standard presidential suites- we like this unit, and if we return with more family, we'll be asking for this unit again! If you come this summer, you'll notice that directly next door, they are building a more Silverleaf style addition with Large presidential units, a new large pool, activity outpost and what looks like possible minigolf/ put-put? True- not much for kids to do now, but there soon will be! We had a ton of activities planned already for them, so even though they begged to go swim in the small pool this unit overlooks, we were way too tired to take them. This location is convenient and close to tons of restaurants (down 192) as well as lots of shopping, also about 20 mins away from Disney (with traffic). I truly enjoyed my stay here and had to review it before our trip was even over!

Stayed: June 2014
8  Thank HeatherGarza
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Orlando Breeze is a great place to stay and close to WDW. I have stayed here with my family since 2009 and have always stayed in the 3 bedroom condo by the pool. I am a Diamond Member and have been with SL since 1986. I have raised grand-kids and now great-grands and have only small complains. The units at OB are spacious, well appointed, new furniture, and great appliances, there is even a washer and dryer in these 3 bedroom units.

The manager, Milagros, and the rest of the staff are accommodating and helpful. They have gone above and beyond and make our stay a memorable one... By the way, I started going to OB in 2009 and every year after that until now, 2014, and I am already planning my next trip in August. KUDOS TO MILAGROS, JOB WELL DONE!

Room Tip: Stay at the 3 bedroom units by the pool, if you can!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Highroller53
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

No bells and whistles here, but it's clean, spacious, and relatively close to WDW (15 minutes at 845am to parking entrance). Staff is nice, and accommodating . Close to Publix grocery ( 1-2 miles) and lots of restaurants nearby . Bring your own pillows , they're a little floppy !

• Stayed: December 2013
6  Thank Royrisen
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

This place is mediocre. We are silverleaf owners but have to pay to stay here on the weekend, so we usually go to a hotel. It's clean and quiet. They always try to only let me stay one night (usually Friday) and tell me they are overbooked for Saturday. Yet there are only 5 cars in the parking lot EVER! I say if you have to pay go to a hotel. The pool here is also very small and you view off the balcony will probably be a mobile home park. Classy.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Kherron1
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We've stayed here twice and I have to say I've had nothing but wonderful experiences.
The first time we were only booked for two nights but the staff was able to extend it for an extra day in less than five minutes. The second stay they were able to extend our stay an additional four nights.
The rooms are spacious, clean , and just lovely.
We LOVED the jacuzzi in our Master bedroom and even though most of our time was away enjoying the sightseeing of Orlando, we came back to a quiet and pleasant nights rest.
The beds are comfortable and anything we needed IF we needed anything was just a phone calls away. This is a Nice resort to come back too and we will.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Iambubblebee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts
Sheraton Vistana Resort - Lake Buena Vista
Wyndham Cypress Palms
Wyndham Cypress Palms
#154 of 339 in Orlando
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport
Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort
Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals

Been to Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Breeze Resort? Share your experiences!