“Awesome Super place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Entrance
Grounds
Guest Clubhouse Front View
Guest Clubhouse with Swimming Pool
Guest Clubhouse Gym Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 39 reviews

Reviews from our community

mick2907
County Cavan, Ireland
“Awesome Super place to stay”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

This was our third vist to Orlando, so we knew what we wanted and where we would be going. I found Patricia's villa on Daft.ie and email her. That was the start of the best trip to Orlando we have had.

After a couple of email we meet with Patrica in Blanchardstowm for coffee and spent nearly 2.5hrs chatting. She had so much knowledge and tips it was unbelievable the personal touch she offed us.

All very simple advice but stuff we had never thought of even having been there twice before.

Her villa was just PERFECT that's the only way I could explain it. The pool, the living area, the bed rooms, kitchen everything was just like home from home.

The villa was located in a very quite and safe gated community in Davenport which was half way between the 192 and Champions Gate. It was so easy to locate and the drive from the airport was so simple. I can not explain how easy it was to drive to this villa.

It location was roughly 25mins drive to Disney, Universal and the oullets. It was so handy and close to the 192 and I4 Interstate we had a choice of direction to go.

We had Publix and Super Wallmart with in 5 -10 mins drive and 2 Irish pubs the same. Applebee's and IHOP 5 mins away with a petrol station and a 24hrs CVS chemist in the same area.

This villa was so perfect we have start booking our holiday for next year starting with checking the availability of this villa for next year.

I would like to thank Patrica for all her help, advice and personal touch she gave us and I know we will without a doubt be booking this villa again.

Best of Luck and Thank You
Michael, Georgina, Callie& Vickie

Date of stay: September 2017
8 Oct 2017
Michael, thank you very much for your great review, it is greatly appreciated. I am delighted that you all enjoyed your holiday and you were happy with the house. You were a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to your next visit. Thanks again, Patricia
jhallamba...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This villa was like a home from home. We had 14 nights here and Patricia couldnt help us enough! Found it easily and had loads of tips of Patricia too! Would highly recommend

Date of stay: August 2017
3 Sep 2017
Thank you very much for leaving such a kind review. You were a pleasure to deal with and I am delighted that your enjoyed your stay.
Yvonne M
Meath,Irealnd
“Perfect Villa for Orlando Holiday”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We are only back from a 14 night stay at Patricia's Villa. From the moment we made an enquiry about the villa Patricia has been nothing but helpful. As a host she really goes beyond the call of duty, informing us on the villa, the area, the shopping, nothing and i mean nothing is too much trouble.

The minute we arrived at the villa it was like a home from home. It was spotlessly clean and comfortable. The large lounge / dining area was bright and spacious. The 4 bedrooms where all excellent size and the beds where extremely comfortable. The pool was brilliant and we enjoyed the all day sunshine. The kitchen has absolutely everything you needed and it was great that it was open plan. The garage had the washing machine/dryer which was just great plus there where hidden gems like beach chairs/sun umbrellas and a barbeque. There where 3 bathrooms in total, endless supply of towels plus beach towels which was brilliant.

The villa is in a lovely gated community. You feel safe and secure at all times and you have lots of privacy. This villa is the ideal base for any orlando visit, is it close to the I4 so ideal for Theme parks, Shopping Outlets.

On our next trip to Orlando we will definitely be booking this villa. Thanks Patricia for all your help.

Regards

Yvonne, Steve & Family

Date of stay: July 2017
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Aug 2017
Wow! Thank you very much for your great review. It was a pleasure having you as guests and I am delighted that you all enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your next trip. Thanks again, Patricia
969colm
Dublin, Ireland
“House near Disney land”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this house for 16 nights in April 2017. 5 in total myself and my wife and 3 kids (11,8,6). The house was excellent had a great pool washer dryer cable tv and great broadband. 4 great size bedrooms and was both very clean and comfortable.

We used this as a base for the theme parks and it is in an excellent location for Disney and all the other parks. Before we traveled we met Patricia and she gave us a information pack with loads of tips and trick and maps she was full of information all of which was spot on and invaluable. She made the whole experience better and was more like dealing with family than anything else.

In the house she has an encyclopaedia of information on the area and a large collection of DVDs but the reason most people would be going is for theme parks and shopping and this place is ideally located to take full advantage of all of this.

The house is clean in great condition and great location and secure has great amenities close by 2 supermarkets one of which is 24 hours shops and restaurants and easy access to the interstate I4. With so much to do in the area this house has more than needed for the amount of time you will spend in the house and enough to keep the kids entertained while getting ready or after being out all day.

Already planning for next year and 100% will use this as our base next year have already recommended it to my brother and him and his family are headed out this august and would advise anybody that this is the place to stay if your heading out to Florida for a theme park holiday.

Patricia is a pleasure to deal with and the house is excellent value very clean and in great condition great location great facilities 10 out of 10 can't fault it.

Date of stay: April 2017
26 Jun 2017
Thank you very much for such a great review and for taking the time to write it. I'm delighted that you all enjoyed your stay in my home. You were a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to your next visit. Thanks again, Patricia
Jollyfatc...
wigan
“Enjoyable Stay and hope to be back”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Our party 2 adults and 2 children have recently returned from an enjoyable 9 night stay at Patricia's villa.
From the first moment we enquired about the villa right through the process Patricia was so informative and responded quickly with useful information and was a pleasure to deal with and Patricia kept in touch whilst we were there ensuring our stay was going well.

The villa itself is just of Highway 27 and in a mix of rental and privately owned villas and is well placed for travelling to the theme parks and the rest of Orlando has to offer. On arrival the entry to villa was straight forward and lovely and clean and first impressions were good and definitely pleased we had booked.
The pool deck was a nice size and the pool furniture is good quality and we really enjoyed sitting by the pool and the kids of course enjoyed using it.
The villa had everything in it that we needed including a TV with hundreds of channels and was certainly as advertised, the beds were extremely comfortable and the added bonus of having a 2nd master bedroom with ensuite.
The kids loved the fact there were bikes in the garage and off they went riding round the development and exploring the clubhouse and pool and whilst they were out we got the charcoal on the bbq.
There is a Publix supermarket and a couple of restaurants literally within 5 minutes and has good access to the 192 and I4 to get to Disney, Universal, Championsgate and our fave place Celebration.

We have stayed in numerous villas in and around this area and we would certainly look to go back and indeed have enquired for next year already.

Date of stay: April 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Apr 2017
Thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate your taking the time to review my home. I am delighted you all enjoyed your stay, you were a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to your next visit. Patricia
Discover4...
“Great Home!”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We just spent 3 1/2 weeks at this home and it was a perfect home to "live" in. The spacious layout of the house is conducive to all your needs, comfort, privacy, and relaxation. The attached pool is accessible from three different entrances. Patricia, the owner,is always available for any questions you may have, as well accommodating your needs for a comfortable stay. She is a gracious host. And the rental caretaker, Steve, is always promptly available to take care of anything that you may encounter during your stay. The house is equipped with everything you need to make your vacation a pleasant and fun experience. We are looking forward to our next vacation there!

Date of stay: January 2017
6 Feb 2017
Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to provide feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I am delighted you all enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next visit.
KikoTurbo
“My Christmas 2016 vacation to Disney”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Loved my time at this Home. It was very accommodating with a Christmas tree. Home was very cozy, convieneient, and felt just like home atmosphere as to the lay out and how easy and comfortable everything was. Loved the Pool even heated for those chilly nights. Me and my family had an awesome time staying at this Home and only a short Drive to Disney theme parks. Me and my family will be staying here again when in the Orlando area for a fun, safe, and at home environment feel at home stay.

Date of stay: December 2016
10 Jan 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. I am delighted that you all enjoyed your stay and would be happy to welcome you back on your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.