“Great villa with all amenities!”
other travellers have booked this property
Frozen bedroom. Cable-TV, Nintendo Wii and Netflix
Frozen bedroom. Cable-TV, Nintendo Wii and Netflix Frozen bedroom. Cable-TV, Nintendo Wii and Netflix
Check Availability
Entrance
Second master bathroom
Second master bathroom
Shared bathroom
Gameroom. Cable-TV and Netflix support.
Gameroom. Cable-TV and Netflix support
The Washer and Dryer is brand new and can take large loads.
Street
Clubhouse tiki-bar
Beside clubhouse pool
Community BBQ and Picnic
Community Volleyball
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Norwegian first
Any
TJ4711
Sofiemyr, Norway
“Great villa with all amenities!”
Reviewed 10 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We had a terrific stay there, both children and adults. The villa was large and well equipped, we enjoyed ourselves in the lovely pool and jaccuzi. Some rounds of billiard were also played, it was fun for the kids and the adults. We visited several parks during our stay and the distance to the various parks was just fine. There were also some local restaurants just 5 min drive from the villa which was absolutely superb. At the same time, the fully equipped kitchen meant that we also made food at home.
The area aound the villa was nice and clean and well maintained.

11 Jul 2018
Thank you so much for your kind word. We are so glad to hear that both children and adults enjoyed their stay. We really hope to see you again some day. Best regards, Egil & Anett
KendraDia...
“Amazing”
Reviewed 2 July 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Sorry for the late review ..
We stayed at this beautiful villa back in February/Mar . Location was great and in a gated community we always felt safe. The house was absolutely perfect, I can't express enough how perfect it was, the beds were comfy , it was huge we had tons of space , pool was clean as well as all the house ,stocked with all the supplies we needed , my daughter loved the frozen room , it was close to a lot of restaurants , a target and walmArt. The owners were lovely and always responded on a timely manner , I was sad to say goodbye to this place . We are planning another trip down in 3 years, and everything I've looked at near by doesn't compare to this . So I'll make damn sure we get this place booked again !

Your age range 25-34
11 Jul 2018
Thank you so much, Kendra, for a beautiful review. Just contact us whenever you have decided that you would like to go back, and we will of course make sure that you get to stay at our home again! :) Again, thank you so much! It really mean a lot to us. Best regards, Egil & Anett
JohnLl56
Columbia, Maryland
“Wonderful home away from home”
Reviewed 1 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

This home in Solana was great. The pictures are an accurate depiction of the home. I was worried that the pictures may be old and the home no longer looks that great but the pictures are accurate. We stayed for 9 nights in June, 2018. The home was clean and the kitchen was stocked full of cooking supplies. A small amount of laundry soap and dishwasher detergent is provided. The home has a medium sized cooler which was great to use on a beach day. Everything seemed to work great. The owner asks for a checklist to be completed upon check-in. Its not very fun to do but I did find a defective item that I'm glad I caught so I wouldn't be charged for it later.

The master bedroom was great. King size bed that is soft and comfortable. Large soaking tub and large walk-in closet. The showers in all the bathrooms are my only complaint in the entire house. The house is well staged, clean and just overall fantastic. The one improvement I would make is to change the shower heads. They dont fit the home. They are old and the water pressure is weak. For the rest of the house to be modern and high end, I was surprised to see such a sad shower head in the bathrooms.

We didn't use the Frozen or full sized bedroom. However, we did walk in and look around. The Frozen room is really nice. The full room was also very nice. That bed was also very comfortable. The second master with the queen bed was great. The bathroom is much smaller than the main master but it has everything that is needed. The bed was also very comfortable.

The pool was great. The water was clean and was a nice temperature. We didn't pay for the heat. We were hoping the water would be warm enough in late June and it was. The water wasn't what I would call overly warm but it was warm enough to swim, even during the evenings. The home also includes plenty of inflatables for the pool. Several rings to float on etc.

Both living room areas were great. The front living room with the sectional was very comfortable. We didn't spend much time in there but a couple movies were watched on Netflix in this room while using the power recliners. The couch seems like a quality piece of furniture. The living room off the kitchen was also nice. Decent couches with a great view of the kitchen and pool. That tv has cable and is close to the action so I spent most of my home time in that area.

This home has a decent location. Away from the hustle of 192 but close enough to shop and eat. A trip to Disney Springs took us about 25 minutes. A trip to Disney property was about 20 minutes. The neighborhood was very nice. A gated community with security guards that didn't make you wait very long when letting you in. The grounds were clean and I never saw any trash or anything out of place. The only issue I had with the area was that my phone internet didn't seem to work very well in the neighborhood. I'm glad the owners have wifi in the house. The wifi was fast and I didn't have any issues with it.

Overall, this house was great. I can see why it routinely gets 5 stars. I would love to stay here again. The owners have done a great job.

Your age range 25-34
3 Jul 2018
Thank you for an absolutely wonderful review. Thank you so much for taking your time to write this, and it was really a pleasure to read every detail of it. We're trying to do our very best to get all of our guests to love this home as much as we love it, and reviews like this really motivates us to continue doing this. And yes, we really appreciate your comments about the shower heads, and this is one of the first things we would like to improve when we'll get back to our place during this summer. Again, thank you so much. Best regards, Egil & Anett.
Louis m
“Very nice and clean, BUT......”
Reviewed 29 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Beautiful home,spacious and easy access to Disney and all the resorts. If I had one complaint, it would be the renter has no control over setting the temperature inside the home, as it is controlled remotely by the owner and is not to be set below 75.
Was always warm inside the house, to the point i had to run out and purchase several fans for my family to help keep cool.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
30 May 2018
Thank you for your review. However, your information is incorrect. You can set the temperature down to 72. If you had contacted us or our management company and explained that you had some issues with changing the temperature, we could have helped you sort this out.
Reviewed 12 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Sarah B
“Great vacation”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had a great vacation. Villa had everything we needed. Convenient location. About 30 minutes to Disney. If I were going to be at the house more, I would have paid to heat the pool. It was surprisingly cool. However, it felt great on our super hot days.

Richard G
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A fantastic home from home”
Reviewed 5 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Anyone entering this villa can not be anything else other than impressed. It's large, spacious, has a pool and a games room, furnished to a high standard, and as my wife said when we entered the villa "it's spotless".
The villa has everything you would need for your holiday vacation and more. Seriously! it has wi-fi, tv's in every room, a Nintendo Wii, DVD player, the cupboards are stocked full of crockery, cutlery, glasses, baking trays, saucepans, bathrooms towels, pool/beach towels, inflatables for the pool etc, etc. The only thing I found that wasn't there was a meat thermometer for when I cooked (so i bought one and left it there for anyone else).
The managing agents were friendly and approachable, responded immediately to any requests or concerns and also advised us on where to take our daughter for medical advice when she had a severe sore throat.
The location is great with short drives to the theme parks and is ideally placed to access both east and west coasts.
This villa truly was, a fantastic home from home, which made the holiday all the more enjoyable.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing