“Mr grumpy when booking”

Exeter, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Mr grumpy when booking”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

What a shame when I phoned to book mr grumpy gave me a 14.45 tee time, will I get a complete round in I asked, Well Why Wouldn't you said
Mr G.
Well Mr G let me tell you why because we took that tee time and you never had enough carts so we never started until after 15.30 so
NO MR GRUMPY that is why we didn't have time to complete our round
And that was a shame because I did like the course well the part we played, and the rest of the staff were fine booooo Mr Grumpy Geoff.

3 Thank flynnheat86

Waterloo, Canada
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“OK golf course”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Shouldn't have expected too much with the very reasonable green fee but the course is OK. Very hard sand, slow greens, and very windy conditions made it tough to play. Took 5 hours to play

Beverley
114 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 182 helpful votes
“Excellent condition, super on line deal, best course around”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We have played several courses during our vacation but this one was in the best shape of all of them. Got a $32 on line deal which at this time of year is a snip for such a course. The downside is that it was very busy and the round took a long 5 hours but on vacation with the sun out and the challenging holes, it didn't worry us. Fairways, tees and greens simply in excellent condition.

Hagerstown, Maryland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Day of Golf”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I had a great day at Ridgewood Lakes. I rented clubs which were a good set of TaylorMade. The course was in good shape and while it was busy, it wasn't so packed that we couldn't enjoy ourselves. The layout is interesting with lots of lakes and bunkers and the holes tend to dogleg but not so severely that your shots are blind. The greesn aren't flat, but they aren't too severe either. It's a course in the resort course style that you can play reasonably well the first time you see it. The houses are close on some holes, but, no one hit it into a back (or front) yard, so, I guess they weren't too on top of us. There was lots of wildlife to see - I always find it interesting to see alligators swimming around in the lakes - I like it.

One guy I played with didn't like that there was no bar at the course, but, there was beer and the prices for that were good. The price for the golf was reasonable, even inexpensive for the area. so, if you are on the South Side of Orlando on holiday, I would definitely recommend Ridgewood Lakes.

I found all the staff to be friendly. I think the man working in the pro shop seemed to be overworked - he was all alone in there and it was busy. He needed help but he was just fine to deal with.

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Course- Mean Manager”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I had the opportunity to visit Ridgewood Lakes recently on a business outing. The course is absolutely beautiful. It is very well maintained and a beautiful course to play. However, I left the course feeling absolutely disgusted. I was unfortunate enough to encounter the "manager" Jeff. I witnessed him being completely rude and obnoxious to his kitchen staff. He reamed out one of the cart girls for not properly stocking the golf cart. He did this in front of at least 8 customers. I felt terrible for her. In speaking to one of the members, I found out that he acts like this with employees and customers alike. Great Course! Terrible Management!

Visited January 2014