“BEAUTIFUL”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Breakfast Bar
Games room
Games room
Pool Dining
Pool Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sandra N
Bronx, New York
“BEAUTIFUL”
Reviewed 16 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I rented this vacation home and was a bit nervous becuase there were no reviews to go by. I'm so glad I chose this home, thie pictures of the home are beautiful but when I entered the home it's so much better in person. This home is so spacious, wow I couldn't beleive my eyes, everything was perfect when I arrived. Home is huge and it was so easy yo gain access to the home, you don't need a key, you kust enter the home with a code they ive you. The resort is gated so you will also need a code to enter the resort which it's great becuase you feel safe. All I have to say is I give this home and the management company 2 thumbs up, I LOVE this home, all the furnture and decoration are beautiful, I will definitely rent from this company again, they are so the best!!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing