“Beautiful Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kimani V
“Beautiful Home”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Our family stayed in this home for a week. The house is beautiful, spacious, and has ample sleeping spaces for a large family. The kitchen was equipped with pots and pans and linens were provided. There was plenty of room for us to spread out and have quality family time. The owner was very responsive during booking. It is located 10-15 minutes from Disney and there are many convenient shopping areas nearby. The neighborhood is beautiful and quiet. My areas of suggestions for improvement include the management company that services the house. They were slow to respond to our calls about the pool needing to be serviced and the trash from the previous guests needing to be cleared out. We called Friday morning (and each day after) but did not receive service on these ares until Monday. At that time the maintenance guy who was very pleasant agreed the pool needed to be serviced and the pool company came out. The jacuzzi still never worked. It's just ashame it took so long for someone to respond. They also need to clean more thoroughly between guests. We had to clean out hair from the showers and vacuum cookie crumbs from one of the beds and chair. Overall we would stay at this home again.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
shineonda...
Geismar, Louisiana
“Super Blessed Vacation”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had some concerns due to previous reviews but I contacted Sandra and she assured me everything would be fine and it was. We had a party of 11, with 3 of them children, and the house comfortably fit us all. The open floor plan allowed everyone room to all chill and visit with plenty of seating. The back patio and pool were wonderful. The hot tub jets didn't work right but it turned out to be a blessing because the 3 year old took it over for his own pool. The house is lovely and very open. We never felt cramped and all appliances worked fine. If we stay in Davenport again I will try to rent this house. Thank you Sandra.

Noemi N R...
Texas
“Great stay, plenty of room and great location!”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We greatly enjoyed our stay at your home. The space was great, we had 3 families here total with 10 kids. Every couple had a room and there was more than enough beds. In case anyone is wondering, the bunk beds have a trundle as well as one of the twins in the room with the 2 twins. The home was very well equipped (could use another fry pan and a wire wisk as well as more towels), very clean and in an excellent location. Publix is less than 2 miles, highway 4 is very close. Shopping and dining nearby as well as the parks. Management was very helpful as well, we needed propane for the grill and they brought it over within minutes. No issues during our stay at all. I would highly recommend this home for your stay in Orlando area. The community is very nice, gated community with tennis courts and sand volleyball within walking distance.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jlgsalabe...
Miami, Florida
“Try nothing gets out of order.”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

If you are lucky enough to stay along in the property without needing anything from the "maintenance office" then you should do alright. But if by any chance you happen to find something out of order or not working, like I did with the pool Jacuzzi, then you better become some sort of magician so you can fix the it yourself. I spend the whole weekend calling the "maintenance line" and at the beginning they did answer... wonderful!!! Reality was that after telling me that the property was "scheduled" to be seen by an engineer hours became days, and days became the long weekend over without anyone knocking on my door to solve or at least try to solve my issue. The "maintenance line" never answer my calls again, I was left alone with my problem, no one really cared about it. This is my fourth year in a row visiting Davenport always in Memorial Weekend, I'm thinking of returning next year... for sure it WILL NOT BE to this house.

Management Response
13 Jun 2017
Dear Jorge,

I apologize for the service provided by Florida Scand, the Florida caretaker who recently took care of our house so we did not have any problems and the guests could go on vacation without any problems. Let's talk to the administrator and check what happened.

Thanks for sending the messages Sandra Gomes
villithor...
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Worst holliday rental I have had in Orlando for over ten years!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We didnt get the correct info when we arrived and couldnt get into the house until 3.30AM and we had 4 children sleeping in the car while we were finding out where the office of the leasing firm was. The AC didnt work correctly the whole time because of a broken valve so either it was freezing cold or tropical hot during the night so people didnot sleep well at all and a few got a cold! The main pump for the swimming pool was broken so the pool was very dirty and low and it was full of debris and hairballs! It wasnot fixed until the 12th day of our stay so we only had a clean pool for 2 days! There was supposed to be a keycard for the community pool and gym but it wasnt in the house and we finally got a new card when 4 days were left. One bathroom was lacking a showerhead when we arrives and one bathdrain was clogged so it couldnt be used. The Wifi worked irregularly and was weak and Samsung mobiles had difficulty connecting to it. On our third day we decided to use the outdoor barbeque but it was out of propane and the inside of the grill was very dirty and the grilling plate was broken. So we decided to cook the meat on a frying pan but the only pan we found in the house was big enough for 2 eggs. The coffee maker and the toaster broke down but were replaced. I asked the owner if she rhoughtbit would be fair to pay a full rent for 2 weeks for the house after all that it had happened but she offered a free week in the house when it suited me but I declines and asked for a one weeks refund (2000$) and a refund of 27$ for the propane but she offered 350$ and 27$ refund for this inconvienience and she thought this amount was more then fair. I declined and I havent heard from her since!!
I have been renting houses in the Orlando area for over ten years and I have never has so many problems in any of the rental houses before and I have never talked to any owner that is so ademant on not repaying anything after all the promlems we had with the house and mase our stay so much less enjoyable then it should have been!
My advice to anyone that reads this review is DONT RENT THIS HOUSE!!!

Rannveig...
“The worst house rental in Orlando!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This was a disaster from day one. We rented the house for 15 days. I wanted to enter a hotel from day one.
We landed on Orlando at 21:30 PM Local time after being on the airplane for 8.5 hours. The only thing we had was the house address and a security code that we thought was for the keybox at the location. But the code was for box outside the firm that takes care of the house, 25 min drive away from the house. We did not know that and had to wake up the neighbour to talk to him about how to get the keys ( it was 00:30 AM) traveling with 4 kids. Well we got inside the house at 3:30AM with our Four kids. That was just the beginning. The AC never worked properly, it was either freezing cold or tropical hot, the maintainance man said a there was a broken valve in it and it was never fixed during our stay (15 days!). The pool was very dirty because the cleaning system did not work because the main pump was broken, the water level was very low and there was hairballs and lots of debris in it, we have pictures, it was fixed on the 12th day...(we had 3 days of clean pool!!!) The outside grillbarbeque had no propane and we had to buy a new one because the hose on the one that was at the house was broken. I do want to say here that we contacted the owner ( Sandra) and the Florida Scandinavian management and Tripadvisor but nothing happened. We rented this house because of the swimming pool, the fitness gym and the community pool, there were no key to access the community house so we had to drive to the Scandic office on day 9 to get extra key, and remember!! we were not able to use the pool at the house and neither the community pool. The house was rented for 11 people and there was no frying pan in the house, we had to call the Florida Scandi for that on day 4.
When we arrived there was a cockroach in one of the bedroom and some other kind of insect in another room (we took pictures). There was no showerhead in one of the bathrooms and another one had a clogged drainage.
I want to let you know that of the 11 people who stayed in the house NO ONE slept well for a whole night because of the AC.
We contacted the owner Sandra Gõmes and asked her about the fairness in this renting and asked her that we would like to have a one week refundet ( it should have bin the hole 15 fifteen days, but we wanted to be fair) but she was willing to refund us 350$ back from a over 4000 $ rent. She told us to talk to TripAdvisor about this but they said they had already paid Sandra the owner so we had to talk to the her about the refund!!!
You have a vacation once a year with your family, and this was it this year. We have been renting a house in Florida for over 10 years and never had so many incidents that went wrong in the house and we have never meet such an attitude from a owner before!!
There is one more thing. The sliding glass door to the pool area had a crack in it when we arrived and it broke one time when one of the adults was closing it and the glass went over one of the children and it could have been a serious accident. But when we told the owner about it she did not care and said it would cost 2000$ and it would even out the refund for the house that we were claiming. But the crack was already in the window when we arrived!? Thankfully there was no serious accident, and we spent the whole night cleaning up the glass.

Dr. Vilhjálmur and Rannveig from Iceland

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
2 May 2017
Before starting, we would like to thank the points raised by the Guest. Unfortunately the house has presented some problems that everyone is solving. The house always had great reviews and this was a problem on time. We regret everything that happened. As for the checkin procedures we always send in advance so there is not any problem, and we have always been available to answer any questions. The house has all the necessary structure for guests, such as, cutlery, towels, dishes, sheets, pans, glasses, at last we never had problems with the infrastructure of the house. Once again we regret everything that has happened.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing