“CONSISTENTLY GREAT”

Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Davenport
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and again, we were beyond impressed. The staff is so friendly, they make you feel like family, and the hotel itself is clean, and very well decorated. Rooms are large, and comfortable. We will continue to stay here whenever in Orlando. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR A WONDERFUL STAY!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was here on business just outside of Orlando. This hotel is about 15 to 20 minutes maximum from the Disney World entrance, so it could be a good base if the price works. Otherwise, it is a pretty simple freeway exit.

The hotel is well managed, The front desk staff were consistently helpful and engaging. The breakfast attendant was as good as I have ever seen. She was able to track around 40 guests and keep it working astoundingly well. A standard entirely her own.

The room was good size and without issues.

The workout area was typical for a Hampton. There was a pulley machine, and enough space for a body weight workout.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Professional, courteous staff. Clean rooms. Make-yo0r-own waffles available for breakfast in addition to other breakfast items. We didn't notice much for noise either and there was a school group present. Would definitely stay here again if need arises.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was a very quick decision and I needed a room for a couple of nights.My husband was out of state on business and it was more comfortable to choose a hotel close to our home.From the moment I walked into the front lobby I KNEW I was at my home away from home.I was greeted with a warm smile and friendly chat and when I walked into my room I was astonished.The room was impeccably clean,the bed and linens were fresh and the room made me truly realize they care about there guests.There are so many to thank,Erika and Norma,Yvette and Kelsey.Sherry who checked me in and the wonderful housekeeper who cared about my needs.My husband and I travel,but without a doubt this was pure rest and relaxation.Are we going back? You bet we are and anyone we know will know that this Hampton Inn is the best.Thank you so dearly.

Room Tip: I love staying in a room on the higher level.I feel any room here will fit anyones needs.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank NOrma112133
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Quality hotel, extremely friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, very comfortable beds, easy access to Interstate 4, great breakfast, free 24 access to computer room with two monitors wired to a printer that is very convenient to access airline boarding passes. Have stayed here several times and will continue to return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I've stayed here at least a half a dozen times - and will keep coming back! It's clean, comfortable and the FREE breakfast is always great! I particularly love the maple sausages.

Jeremy, at the front desk, is always a delight to talk with and so helpful with any questions we have about the local area - the Hampton Inn is fortunate to have him on staff.

The hotel is literally 2 exits from the Disney parks, and there is no shortage of things to do within minutes of the hotel (food and activities).

If you're looking for a great value - look no further!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The Hampton Gateway Inn was in the perfect location for my daughter's move to her first job after college, with Disney. We came directly post-graduation from North Carolina to Florida and I needed a place to sleep for the several days transition. I was pleasantly surprised with the room/amenities and the breakfast. Thanks for making my stay just right.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South
Holiday Inn Express Orlando - South Davenport
Days Inn & Suites Davenport
Days Inn & Suites Davenport
#11 of 13 in Davenport
Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals

Been to Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South? Share your experiences!