“unexpected surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tommy's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Tommy's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Davie, Florida
“unexpected surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

just happened upon it one day. very pleasantly surprised. excellent food and service. onion soup was wonderful

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Grayce U

“Great food and staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

A small but very clean restaurant. Has a very homey feel on the inside. The staff is excellent, with a manager who is very present and enjoys conversing and meeting guests. Strolled in a bit past closing, and the manager allowed us a full meal! Weren't that hungry but ordered the Hot Antipasto and Caprese Salad, but we will definitely go back for more. Highly recommend visiting this fine restaurant!

5 Thank Hook1999
Plantation, Florida
“Enjoyable dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Tommy's is a small restaurant with big meals. My party started with the meatball appetizers, which were meatballs along with ricotta cheese. The meatballs were large and tasty and the cheese was a good compliment. Two of our group had Frutta Di Mare, a mixture of shrimp, clams, mussels, and calamari in a light broth, I had Veal Pizzaiola, which has onions, mushrooms, and peppers in a marinara sauce over thin cutlets of veal. My wife had the Stuffed Shells, which was 3 large shells. The meals were tasty and large enough to bring home doggie bags for another meal. The service was excellent. We all agreed that Tommy's was one of the better Italian restaurants in Davie with moderate prices. We will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2014
4 Thank jjfisher406
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Italian Food Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is the second time that I have used Tommy's Italian restaurant in Davie for catering parties, and I have dined in the restaurant many times. I just recently had an event at the restaurant. My guests and I were extremely impressed, yet again, with the quality of food and service that we received. Many many of the guests who had not been there before they have made plans to return back on their own. Sabrina, the manager, exceeded my expectations at making my party a special event. If you are looking for delicious, quality Italian food, Tommy's Italian Restaurant in Davie is definitely the place to go. I highly recommend the chicken parmigiana.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Jill0525
Davie, Florida
“Great local Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great food ,great atmosphere , great service, you must try the calamari. I had the stuffed shrimp they were awesome . The French onion was the best I ever had

• Visited June 2014