“Visionary”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$19.89*
and up
General Admission to Flamingo Gardens Admission...
Ranked #1 of 42 things to do in Davie
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This place is great to visit if youre the type of person that likes to just sit, watch, and photograph. Peafowls are everywhere! Its a beautiful sight. its a very simple place, don't expect anything extraordinary besides the animals.

Claudia P, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdviser. We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Think of this place as one of the first Florida attractions. It's not Disney, nor does it try to be. It's historic. It's a sanctuary. I thought perhaps this would take the better part of a day, but really took about an hour and a half and we saw it all. It's summer, so some things were closed, but we saw most everything. There aren't very many Flamingos - 15. But the history of the place is amazing. Actually, my favorite was the fact it was mating season for the peacocks. I've never seen such a display - I was entranced. Don't forget bug spray, but don't worry about being hot as most of it is shaded. I had my 12 year old niece, and we spent a great deal of time feeding the birds in the aviary. The price to get in may seem high for what it is, but just keep in mind you are helping them help the injured birds who live there.

Claudia P, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for visiting and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the trolley tour ride. It was a good way to see the back part of the park that we may have missed otherwise. There are an amazing variety of fruit trees here.

Claudia P, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor. We're happy that you had such a good time and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have wonderful & special memories of, Flamingo Gardens. I remember my grandmother taking me there several times when I was a child. I'm taking a trip to Fl next week with my daughter, and I can't wait to make new memories .......

Claudia P, Public Relations Manager at Flamingo Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

We are so glad that you have such great memories of Flamingo Gardens and we hope that you can make some new ones on your next visit. See you soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were there for the summer camp expo. There are beautiful birds everywhere. Peacocks and albino peacocks... Many huge trees and great shades. Highly recommended. Great park.

Thank you for visiting and for sharing your experience. We are glad that you had such a good time and hope to see you again real soon.