“I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PLACE” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #155 of 249 Restaurants in Davie
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Waitstaff
Pompano Beach, Florida
“I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband has taken several trips to China and always raves over Hot Pot which he compares to the Melting Pot only better. So for his bday I found this place in Davie that we could visit for lunch, never ever having had hot pot I had no idea if it would be any good... let me tell you that even my 6 year old daughter is wishing we could go back for dinner. My husband loved it, the food was AMAZING, the service was AWESOME, and overall if we could go there every day we would! They are usually open for dinner but on the weekends they open up for lunch.. go for lunch you will have the run of the place!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Davie, Florida
“Great local Vietnamese restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

If you are looking for something a little different, you don't have to travel very far....Davie, FL has the Hot Pot. They have have a set up kind of like the Melting Pot but Vietnamese style! They also have a lot of fresh seafood at market price, pho, etc. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I recently tried my first duck egg and a shrimp and pork crepe. The most expensive meal on their menu if you do not do the hot pot was $14.99 unless you order fresh seafood at market price. I did not try their fresh blue crab that everyone was munching on. I did try their raw oysters. I will return to this establishment!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Vietnamese Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

Great Vietnamese restaurant. Offers a menu which allows you to "make your own soup" at your table. A variety of bases with long list of ingredients that you can order to add to the base. Or you can pick from the menu, I had crab soup with egg noodles, very good. One of the other specialties is live Cajun crawfish by the pound. Many other authentic Vietnamese foods. Meeting rooms available. Price runs 8 to 15/plate. Adult beverages available.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cooper City, Florida
“Outstanding food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013

My wife and I stopped in at the Hot Pot on a whim the other day for a quick bite for dinner. Our first visit will certainly not be our last. Our waitress was excellent and the food simply outstanding! It is a great open space with tables and booths. The menu is short and sweet, for lunch and dinner. Both my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the choices we had for our dinner. Upon leaving we met the owner who topped off our visit with a wonderful smile and excellent short conversation. The Hot Pot has been opened for just one year and we enjoyed it so much that we have told all of our friends to visit. You cannot go wrong eating here. Can't wait to return for sosme more delicious Vietnamese cuisine.

• Visited April 2013