“Pretty Decent”
Review of Rob's Family BBQ

Rob's Family BBQ
Ranked #37 of 269 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Just as you remember, Rob Scruby is still cooking up the best BBQ in South Florida. Come in for a huge helping of ribs, pulled pork or BBQ chicken - you will want to come back again and again to our delicious BBQ restaurant! Don't forget to check out the BBQ Catering specials for your next event.
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Finally got a chance to experience this much heralded BBQ spot.
Ribs are excellent. In fact all the food there is really excellent. Had to go at lunch time though during the week. Almost impossible to get in for dinner almost any night. So if you go to dinner be prepared for a rather lengthy wait. One big draw back which keeps me from giving this place 5 stars. I was forced to sit @ the counter. The seating in dinning area is HARD wood benches! I have a real bad hip. They did not have any cushions to offer me so I was forced to move to the counter so I could dine pain free. Good place to eat if you don't have hip or back issues. Management NEEDS to consider some sort of cushioning for customers with disabilities!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

If you LOVE ribs, you must visit scrubby's! they have the best ribs and bbq sauce! the also have daily specials which are great too! I'd call to double check which one they have going on.. good service and good location.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We've only had bad food once in the years we've gone. Service ranges from very friendly to rushed and little personality. Don't quite understand why they are changing their name after all this time.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Went with friends and we all had the rack of ribs along with an order of onion rings. Can only say it was all most excellent. The onion rings were almost too hot to eat when they arrived at the table and were crispy and delicious. The ribs were perfectly done with the meat virtually falling off the bones. Service was prompt and extra napkins and sauce were delivered quickly and cheerfully. On top of that, the price was very reasonable. We will return when we visit the area again.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This place is ok food was affordable but not grate the BBQ is good the place need a some remodel , Bathroom are disgusting and smell bad look like they don't have a adequate personal to clean them. Employ were help full and did bring my food fast. I will give another chance but if I have to choose is not my top BBQ place.