“been going since 1989....Best Wings Ever..other good food too”
Review of Uncle Al's

Uncle Al's
Ranked #51 of 268 Restaurants in Davie
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I can honestly say these wings are nice and big, juicy and worth the trip. It is a family place with pool tables, games and nice staff. We have tried other food and it al good,,, I go for the wings, but my wife like the Fish (broiled), burgers etc.....
they have a bar with locals returning but who cares everyone is nice and fun,,

Reviewed 3 June 2013

The chickens wings are so incredibly good! They are larger than most and the sauce is delicious. They have a very big menu to choose from and daily specials that are excellent. The place is huge and great for a big group of friends. TVs are everywhere so you don't miss a second of your favorite game. It is the first stopp of my out of town family and friends!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I am disappointed with the management of Uncle Al's in Davie for not taking any wing orders to after 630 pm the day of the game. I planned a super party featuring the famous Uncle AL’s wings from Davie store. What a big disappointment to all. I never write reviews on stuff like this but all should know this establishment cannot serve its customers or its community.

1  Thank lee g
Reviewed 28 January 2013

My wife was craving chicken wings last night so we decided to go to Uncle Al's because they have the best wings in the area. We arrived and the place was jammed. We waited for a reasonable 20 minutes and were seated. We placed our order and the wings soon arrived. They were delicious, but a bit overcooked. We told the server about it and she put in another order for us (not a whole order of 25 because we had eaten half of them by that time because they tasted great, but as I said a bit overcooked). The new order was perfect! This place is packed almost all of the time so leave a few minutes extra to wait for a table or booth.

Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

I am a local an have tried wings all over Daviea nd these are the best !!!

Soso family environment .... acceptable.