“Most delicious sandwiches ever!”

La Spada's Original Hoagies
Ranked #1 of 265 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is the BEST sub shop I've ever been to and if you're in the area, you MUST try it! My daughters had the Italian hoagie and my spouse and I shared the Dagwood one and they were both amazing but I think my daughters sub edged ours out by a wee bit. Anyway, a must visit if you're ever in the area!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Best heros in Broward but for some reason the staff never smiles and you get the feeling they dont want to be there Ignore the cranky staff and focus on a great hero sandwich

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Been here a bunch if times for one thing. The monster! Roast beef turkey ham with all the toppings, always fresh always great.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great sandwiches, best in the area. I'm a vegan, and really appreciate the care they take in keeping my veggie sub separate, changing gloves, using a clean knife, etc.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Laspadas offers the best, freshest, largest and most delicious subs anywhere! When we moved to palm beach years ago this was the # 1 place we missed. NO ONE can make a sub like they can (we have searched for something comparable!) The place is slammed during lunch hours but the line moves quick. Always a ton of fun to watch them work. Half sub is PLENTY!! Promise. Go. You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!! Home of the "topper!"