Chocolate cake with freshly cut fingernail clippings!!! Yummy. Please please skip this restaurant. The service was horrible, the food was cheap and disgusting. And when my husband found a full fingernail in the chocolate cake, the staff barely batted an eye. The waiter simply tossed it on a dirty plate and walked away. No apology, no remorse, nothing! The hostess even had the audacity to ask us to come back and visit again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.