“Key Lime pie Heaven”

Terry's Key Lime Pies & Grmt
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Davie
Reviewed 30 December 2012

This is actually part of New River Groves a very interesting place to stop.Small counter and rustic atmosphere. Pie is just one part of this Grove market. Pie is excellent and well worth the trip. It is creamy and the right amount of tart and sweet. There are other pies available also. This place is old style florida, not fancy at all. Great fresh fruit in season.. You can get hot boiled peanuts, fresh orange juice, smoothies, fudge, assorted fruits in season, sweets, jams and more. Not a fancy place , but an interesting place Old Florida at it's best!!!

2  Thank CAT_AJM

Reviewed 24 December 2012

I love Key Lime pies. If a restaurant has one on the menu, I have to try it.
I have been eating Terry's Key Lime pies ever since I first tasted one at Shorty's Bar b que several years ago (they don't sell them there anymore).
Terry has other flavored pies, but I haven't tried them because I love the KL so much.
One thing that I have noticed is that the price of the pies goes up every year. The last time I was there they cost $13.50. I remember buying them for $8.00. Another thing I have noticed is that the fresh pies taste better then the frozen ones that they also sell.So I recommend that you buy a freshly made pie. They are the best!
BTW, these pies are sold at a fresh fruit market called New River Groves.

2  Thank BiggestPhilliesFan
Reviewed 11 December 2012

While visiting florida for my birthday, my husband brought me here for a birthday key lime pie. While we waited for our fresh key lime tarts, we had a few fresh fruit smoothies. Everything was delicious and the staff was great help. Thanks for making my birthday great.

2  Thank Thedevelopingimage
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We found this pie to be fantastic - so full of flavor and very smooth. It froze well too. We also bought juice to take home and followed the recipe on the bottle to make our own pie. My husband says the pie was as good as store bought and far superior to many other key lime pies we have tasted. This is a great place if you are looking for fresh fruits, vegetables, preserves and fudge.

1  Thank sylvia N
Reviewed 24 February 2009

This is by far the best Key Lime pie I have ever had. I have at least one pie every time I am in Florida. Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank LoveFlorida77