Have just spent a few days here while walking in the Dark Peak area. The breakfasts and the dinners were really good, and the staff very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that the room was a wee bit small and dark, it needed another light somewhere. ( The bathroom was lovely)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Peak District National Park, this delightful Inn dates back to the building of the turnpike from Old Glossop to Buxton in 1792. Today, the resident owners extend a warm welcome to all who visit their country hostelry, good food, a well balanced Wine Menu, well kept real ales and comfortable bedrooms. Ideally situated for great walking or touring. We are Hayfield's ONLY main entry in the Good Pub Guide 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lantern Pike Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lantern Pike Hotel Little Hayfield
- Lantern Pike Inn Little Hayfield, Peak District National Park