stayed at the lantern pike in august 2006, this was a repeat stay as we really enjoyed are previouse stay but unfortunatley are recent stay was the pits, the rooms were very dirty there was dust all over the tv, the place smelt of smoke as i thought all the bedrooms were non smoking, was very dissapointed. last time we stayed they offered food from 12 - 9 now they only offer cold snacks at lunch time and only to 3 oclock was very sissapointed as the food previously had been lovely, the food we had was not up to my expectation, was very bland had salmon was very greesie and not at all worth the £9 i paid for it.
was extreamley dissapointed with this visit as my previouse visit was really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Peak District National Park, this delightful Inn dates back to the building of the turnpike from Old Glossop to Buxton in 1792. Today, the resident owners extend a warm welcome to all who visit their country hostelry, good food, a well balanced Wine Menu, well kept real ales and comfortable bedrooms. Ideally situated for great walking or touring. We are Hayfield's ONLY main entry in the Good Pub Guide 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Lantern Pike Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lantern Pike Hotel Little Hayfield
- Lantern Pike Inn Little Hayfield, Peak District National Park