“Great food/Great Location”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Pizza King is located on the "boardwalk area" on Daytona Beach. The place was well organized in taking orders and delivering food. There were a lot of people in line and I thought it was going to take a long time, but didn't! The pizza was very good - much better than I expected. They have a full menu of various selections and deliver the pizza to your table. Clean, good location, and good prices. I will go there again.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Cant beat this pizza on the beach! It is the kind of pizza that I would expect from a beachside location, and it is great after a day on the sand. The staff is very friendly and I look forward to stopping by again!

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

it was very good pizza more than what i expected to have. we had pizza king special with all meats in it and it was good. will go back there again.

1  Thank shadowcats7
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Very surprised by how good the pizza was. NY style with lots of toppings. A little greasy but to me, that's a good thing. Nice sauce and crispy crust.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

we needed to have a snack at lunch time and stopped at Pizza King. Instead of pizza we decided to get a couple hot dogs. I will say that these were just about the best hotdogs I've ever had. Service was really good (It's a self serve but they brought my dogs to our table).