“Florida Trip”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cheryl W
“Florida Trip”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Our stay was lovely... room had an amazing view! Room was clean and had everything we needed. Would certainly stay there again.

1 Jun 2017
Thank you and glad you enjoyed your stay.
Donna N
“Nice location”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice room nice location. Kids kept playing with the lock on the door which was irritating trying to sleep. Not owners fault.

1 Jun 2017
SUSAN L M
“Vacation”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Not luxury but great view! Easy access to the beach. Great food at the pool bar. Building g needs some upkeep! But over all a great vacation.

15 Dec 2017
Thank you for staying at the Hawaiian Inn Resort
Compass69...
“Perfect getaway on the water!”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo was extremely cute and clean. It had all appliances and amenities we needed and more. We loved the fact that it was ocean front and had an easy walk to the wonderful pool and the beach. Vita was also very quick and accommodating when we needed to reach her. I would definitely come stay here again!

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Apr 2017
Glad that everything was great, yes it sure has a spectacular view of the beach and ocean.
Vita
Journey24...
“AWFUL”
Reviewed 10 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

A scary,horrible,sickening,depressing situation to get to the condo. I have never entered a condo through a tunnel like hall way with old men, street looking people walking the hallway. This situation should be put on web site when booking. It was not a short tunnel, it was a long tunnel from room 115 to 135 with NO windows, few lights and scary,horrible and sickening to my stomach. It made me ill. I though I was in a horror movie. I would NOT walk the tunnel without my husband. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SITUATION LIKE THIS TO ENTER A CONDO. VERY,VERY DEPRESSING. Both my husband and myself could not handle the situation and we left immediately after making a call to Trip Advisory.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
15 Feb 2017
The main entrance of the Hawaiian Inn Resort is exquisite. There are many other accessed to the condo: two from the pool, one from the Owner's parking lot, and one from the corridor where the maintenance and laundry room are located. I offered that I would meet her to the condo and show her how nice the unit is. Unfortunately you did stay in another unit the night before, in the same location of Hawaiian Inn, so I guess I don't think it was that bad the way you explained. You cancelled the morning of arrival at 10:00 which makes it unfair to obtain another rental and your reasons for cancellations were different from your complain. I have made part of the refund. However to bad you didn't see and occupy the unit for a minute to enjoy the condo and it's spectacular view and all the resort's amenities.
We do take care of each situation in a professional matter and provide great customer service for all of our Guests.
leonardco...
Conover, North Carolina
“Fun Holiday Getaway”
Reviewed 7 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My girlfriend and I visited Daytona for a Labor Day getaway and absolutely loved this studio vacation rental. The location was perfect! The beach is right outside the back door. The pools were clean and there is a bar/grill in the pool area. There is also dining inside at a tiki restaurant and entertainment. We had everything we needed and enjoyed our stay even with hurricane Hermine passing through. We will definitely book this place again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and price
Liked least: It was small but we didn't need that much space anyway.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Sep 2016
I am glad that you enjoyed the condo at the Hawaiian Inn , thank you
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing