“Victory Lane Again...”

Richard Petty Driving Experience at Daytona International Speedway
US$85.99*
Junior Race Car Ride-Along Program at Daytona International Speedway
More attraction details
Owner description: Daytona International Speedway hosts many motorsports events and races throughout the year - including stock car, sports car, motorcycle and go-karting. Since opening in 1959, it has been the home of the DAYTONA 500, the most prestigious race in NASCAR.
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We were able to bring our son to Victory Lane where I have had the pleasure of being at 2 times myself. 1998 and 2013.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,887)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Attended the 500 and the 24 Hours this year as well as the recent regional races last month. Big event or small, you will always have a great time this is one of the premier tracks in one of the best vacation locations anywhere. While a definite must for the race fan, there are many other activities to pursue that are suited for the whole family. Always well managed and well maintained, the events go off without a hitch. Pit passes and tours of the paddock area are a must -- as well as camping in the infield (no better parties anywhere!). The track couldn't be situated in a better locale with easy access to local area restaurants and hotels -- and of course there is the beach! Definitely recommend -- for the race fan, or the whole family.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I recently embarked on the 90 minute tour of Daytona International Speedway.

As my rating suggests, I felt the tour was average, and I walked away feeling a little underwhelmed. While the facility itself is incredible, and seeing the cars in the flesh is a great experience, I felt the tour was geared more towards the fans (and getting you to come and watch a race) rather than the sport.

Our tour group consisted entirely of people who had never been to a Nascar race before, so I imagined the guide may go into what the sport was exactly, some of the history etc etc but I left knowing just as little about Nascar as I had when I arrived!

The tour focussed on the "fantastic facilities" for fans, which is great for people who are considering attending a race, but for tourists on a one-off trip, it wasn't at all necessary. The new 'Daytona Rising' project is also explained at length during the tour, again, for someone who is very unlikely to return anyway, that was probably unecessary.

Overall, I expected the tour to be slightly better than it was, but it was a reasonably interesting 90 minutes nonetheless, and the venue is worth the $23 alone.

Thank thirdbluesbroth... .
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Liked the prices for All Access tour.
Disliked not knowing which entrance to use.
They are under-construction but still operational.
Loved the tour - Forgot to wear sunscreen tho.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My family enjoyed our day at the speedway, We are not race fans but we have done most all activities in Daytona and decided to give this a try. We had a blast touring the track and behind the scenes. It was neat seeing where the drivers would meet for the meetings before races. This is not just for race fans and if you have the time try this