Stayed here this April again for an event at the ocean center because there really are not many good choices these days in this town. We checked in at 1:00 and were told our room would not be ready until 4:00 total bummer but we changed and went to the beach. At 4:30 room still not ready and could not get a key until 5:00. Definitely would not expect this for any guest but my husband was fuming as a Hilton honors member! Luckily we were having a fun time with friends at the pool bar so we did not cause a stink over it. The place was packed while we were here for a competition and the staff did not seem ready for it. I do have to say that overall our stay was better than our last visit but they still have a long way to go. This year we stayed in the north tower, which was better than the south but still in need of a serious update and some attention with housekeeping. The floors could have been much cleaner and the bathroom def could have used a new shower curtain and blower dryer was on its last leg. There are positives here though if you can overlook a bit.... Location is great to ocean center, band shell, boardwalk and ocean walk for shops and dining. Good wifi and Prime beach location where the cars do not drive so felt very safe with the kids on the beach. Can easily walk down the street to various places for breakfast so you are not stuck eating in the hotel. Will likely stay again next April unless another nearby property renovates first because you really do not have a lot of choice in this area unless you want to stay near the racetrack.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort is located in the heart of the 'World's Most Famous Beach'. Our resort offers seven onsite restaurants and lounges, a full service spa, two outdoor pools, whirlpools, fitness center and 60,000 sq/ft. of event/meeting space. You will enjoy our proximity to great local attractions and a variety of entertainment options at walking distance from our hotel. Make sure to visit the Ocean Walk Shoppes, Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, Daytona International Speedway, LPGA International or enjoy festivals at the Daytona Beach Bandshell - featuring outdoor Summer concerts and fireworks every Saturday from Memorial Day through Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hilton Daytona Resort
- Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort Florida