I had reserved a room with a partial ocean view, and at first was disappointed when I could only get a city view room. I was not disappointed for long! The room was so big and comfortable, I could not complain! I was happy that I could not hear the traffic from the street. The room was very clean, and the pillows were soft. I plan to return there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village is located in the heart of the 'World's Most Famous Beach'. Our resort offers seven onsite restaurants and lounges, a full service spa, two outdoor pools, whirlpools, fitness center and 60,000 sq/ft. Of event space. You will enjoy our proximity to great local attractions and a variety of entertainment options at walking distance from our hotel. Make sure to visit the Ocean Walk Shoppes, Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, Daytona International Speedway, LPGA International or enjoy festivals at the Daytona Beach Bandshell - featuring outdoor Summer concerts and fireworks every Saturday from Memorial Day through Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Prestigia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hilton Daytona Resort
- Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village Florida