Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wyndham Ocean Walk(Daytona Beach)
  • Pool
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)
Mayan Inn(Daytona Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Roomba Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach)
Streamline Hotel(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)
  • Pool
Fountain Beach Resort(Daytona Beach)
3,418 results
All reviewsself parkingnorth towerdoc balescabana suiteacross the streethyde parkconvention centerocean frontresort feeper dayvalet serviceocean walk villagesliding doorocean view roombike weekspring breakdaytona
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

From the first phone call, the Q & A's, to the final moment of our 4 day family reunion-EVERY PERSON we came in contact with at this hotel was a pleasure!! Clean, breathtaking ocean views, amazing beach & pool area. Reasonably priced food, etc! Great for all ages! You gotta go!!!

Stayed: July 2014
DaytonaHilton, General Manager at Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

We are smiling from ear to ear today! Thank you for choosing the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort for your family reunion and for your amazing review as well. We’re glad we met all of your expectations and hope you will continue to stay with us for your future reunions too.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My girlfriend and I booked two nights at the Hilton despite reading the mixed reviews on TripAdvisor. We stayed in the north tower which some reviewers have called outdated and in need of improvement. I actually found the room to be more then adequate, it was spacious, had a big flat screen TV, clean, and great views of the ocean. I will say that the room does not come with a fridge or a microwave but we found that a cooler was sufficient for our needs (there is ice-machines).

We couldn't have asked for a better location, there's plenty of restaurants nearby (check out the Ocean Deck- live music and good food), bars, shops, and obviously the beach is footsteps away from the hotel. The staff were friendly enough, although some of the concierge seemed to rush us out of the hotel when we checked out (almost throwing some of my girlfriends bags in the car). The swimming pool is a good size with two hot-tubs, however it does get very busy in the day and I feel as though many of the occupants are not Hilton guests. They also have a small workout facility with enough equipment for an adequate workout and complimentary fruit which was nice. We had the buffet breakfast which was $20 each but very nice and open until 11 a.m which kept me going until mid afternoon.

A couple of minor negatives were the resort fee of $12 per day (would be nice to make up our own mind if we want to purchase the fee or not) and the parking was relatively expensive at $15 (self-park) especially when it has no security or liability. In addition, I was a little disappointed with how late the check in time was at 4 P.M. It would have been nice to have been able to check in a couple of hours earlier in order to make the most of the day and also to ensure there is not such a backlog of guests all trying to check in at exactly the same time.

Overall it was a great trip and I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Apparently the south tower is more modern but the north tower was just fine for my needs! Ask for a fridge, they have them on availability.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great trip and that you found your room in the north tower with its amenities more than adequate during your stay. Refrigerators are supplied if requested according to availability and are free of charge. Our resort fee of $12 not only includes unlimited in-room Wi-Fi but $5 off your food and beverage purchase up to $50 or $10 off your purchase over $50, a one hour boogie board or bike rental, a 15% discount on regularly priced clothing in our Beach Emporium Shop, a 15% discount off a facial or massage service in our Spa and much more. We understand that guests would like to check into the hotel as early as possible but with guests sometimes requesting a late check-out and the need to thoroughly clean all rooms before the next guest checks in, early availability is not always possible. Thanks for sharing your great picture, we’re glad you’d definitely return for another stay with us at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, were looking forward to it.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My daughters and I stayed here for one night for a short beach escape. I expected much nicer accommodations for the price. Ditto the other reviews with respect to the rooms needing updating and cleaning. The location is great if you want to be at the center of the action. Preeti at the front desk was surly and mis-informed when I checked out. I purposely went to the front desk to check out because the promised $5.00 food/beverage credit was not applied to my bill. Despite the clear wording on the card I received upon checking in, she insisted that I was not entitled to the credit unless I spent more than $50.00. I tried several times to explain it and even showed her the card, but she refused to credit my account. I won't return to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Carla P

Our location on The World’s Most Famous Beach certainly does put us in the center of the action along with an amazing beach and its activities too. We understand that areas of our hotel need updating and have scheduled those to begin soon. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced in reference to your bill. The correct information is $5 off your food and beverage purchase up to $50 or $10 off your purchase over $50 although our Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse is not included in this. If you would like to reach out further to discuss this matter I can be reached at tmanno@hiltondaytona.com or 386-947-8003. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I had never been to Daytona Beach before this hotel made my stay very relaxed.Clean every thing great staff very friendly,polite, was very impressed with the park yourself thing .But every thing else was super

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We’re glad to hear you thought the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort was such a great place. Hopefully now that you’ve experienced our hotel and Daytona Beach you’ll want to come back and see us again soon for another relaxing stay.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My stay was very enjoyable. The staff was very pleasant, and accomodating. My view from the room was beatiful and the accomodations were as promised. One this that was a little unusual and awkard at times was having to use a room key to engage the elavator.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

How awesome is that, a business trip to the beach! We’re thrilled to hear you had a very enjoyable stay with us at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort and that your room accommodations met your expectations. Having to use your room key to operate the elevators is a security measure. This way no one can operate the elevator and have access to any of the hotel floors unless they are a guest here at the hotel. Thank you for your review, we hope it won’t be long before you’ll be back for another business trip to the beach.