My husband and I took the King Terrace room for a night to celebrate our anniversary. The room was spacious, well appointed, clean, and comfortably cool. The terrace is huge and provided more than enough seating as a well as a beautiful view of the shore, amusement park nearby and the brightly lit strip. The staff, from the valet to the housekeeping crew were all friendly and eager to please. Thanks for a lovely mini-vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village is located in the heart of the 'World's Most Famous Beach'. Our resort offers seven onsite restaurants and lounges, a full service spa, two outdoor pools, whirlpools, fitness center and 60,000 sq/ft. Of event space. You will enjoy our proximity to great local attractions and a variety of entertainment options at walking distance from our hotel. Make sure to visit the Ocean Walk Shoppes, Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, Daytona International Speedway, LPGA International or enjoy festivals at the Daytona Beach Bandshell - featuring outdoor Summer concerts and fireworks every Saturday from Memorial Day through Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hilton Daytona Resort
- Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village Florida