“wonderful host made our stay perfect”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Daytona Beach
The Villa Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 17 Daytona Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My grandmother and I spent a week at the Villa and enjoyed every minute!! Jim went above and beyond the expectations of a host which made our stay wonderful. We loved having breakfast every morning with a view of the banana palm with fresh fruit cups and homemade muffins. The rooms we had were wonderful, I enjoyed the christopher columbus room with a beautiful balcony overlooking the pool. My grandmother loved her room as well (queen isabella), and she can be picky! I loved hearing the history of the house and looking at the antiques. Jim has done a spectacular job furnishing the mansion with unique pieces. I am so grateful for our wonderful experience as it was my grandmother's second time at the villa (15 yrs earlier she came with my grandfather) and she was so happy to be back in florida. I would stay at the villa again in an instant! Thank you, Jim!!

Room Tip: Loved the CC room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Haley M

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Where to start. First off, the home is wonderful. From the minute you enter the gates and step into the home you feel that you are back in time. So much attention to detail in the furnishings, the decor and the fact the home has been wonderfully maintained and keeping with it's history.

We were looking for someplace for a nice relaxing long weekend, and The Villa fit that bill. The pool area was very nice with plenty of chairs and places to relax. The grounds of the entire property are well maintained and beautiful. We spent a great deal of time at the pool and enjoyed every minute.

We stayed in the King Juan Carlos room. The pictures on the site don't do justice to the room. A large comfy bed and plenty of space to move about. There is a nice sofa, desk, chairs and other period pieces. There is a large dressing room with plenty of closet space and a mini fridge. The bath is wonderful, especially the seven shower heads! All the original tile work is something to see. The room also has a huge private balcony with a hot tub and lounge chairs.

We were able to view the other rooms as well and I can say they are all equally as nice. I don't think anyone would be disappointed in any of the rooms here. All were large with private baths and beautifully furnished. One of the other rooms also has a private balcony that over looks the pool.

Jim is a wonderful host and can give you some great ideas of things to do and places to eat. We took his advice and had a great meal at Anna's Trattoria Italian which is a short walk from the Villa. There are many restaurants within walking distance. You can also walk to beaches and other points of interest. There are two bikes available for guests as well.

Coffee and breakfast are also provided which makes for a great way to start the day. Coffee is ready early so you can grab a cup and enjoy it by the pool or on your balcony. Pastries and fruit was a nice way to have something to start the morning without having to leave.

I know that we will be back again to experience this wonderful Villa. If you are in Daytona it is certainly worth checking into The Villa. As some other reviewers have said, the only thing we hated was having to leave! We also took a nice drive to St. Augustine which was only an hour away and is a great town. Also visited Ponce Inlet and the lighthouse. So many things to see and do. Coming back to the Villa was like coming home!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms would be great, but the King Juan Carlos will truly make you feel like royalty.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My wife and I traveled to Daytona Beach recently for a combo week of business & pleasure. We found the Villa after looking at the beachfront properties that just didn't excite us. The pictures on the Villa's website are beautiful, but in truth they don't do justice to this magnificent old colonial style mansion. We checked into the King Juan Carlos suite after a long day of travelling, and were immediately greeted by our host, who made us feel right at home. The following week was among the most pleasant of any I've spent while travelling. I can wholeheartedly recommend the Villa for those who are looking for something beyond the usual accommodations.

Room Tip: Go for the whole enchilada and get the Juan Carlos suite. You won't regret it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom N
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Great history from an owner and storyteller. We stayed in a beautiful suite with balcony. Nice pool area and beautiful old main house. Only thing we hated was leaving. Stay, chill, you'll be glad you did.

Room Tip: Upstairs with the balcony
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thebestlife
Reviewed 10 November 2013

the Villa a welcomed and amazing oasis in Daytona... Walkable to town yet such a sweet quiet of the "main" staying..... From entrance to every time I walked up the stairs to my "royal" room I felt like Royalty and treated as such.... Very reasonably priced.... Plenty of space to room and enjoy...you will not be disappointed. Janet NY/NJ

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Janut926
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My Wife and I were in town for a business conference. We really did not want to stay at a big hotel, we were looking for something a little bit more intimate. The Villa is that place. Off the main road but not out of the way. Every morning before breakfast we went (by car) over to walk on the beach with a cup of coffee and watch the sun rise. When we got back breakfast was ready. In the evening we would make use of the balcony to enjoy a glass or two of wine and enjoy the peace and quiet. The Villa is a beautiful piece of property. We spent three nights at the Villa and felt completely relaxed by the time we left, not withstanding the tedium of the business conference.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank gczars
Reviewed 1 May 2013

My husband and I spent two nights at the Villa to celebrate our anniversary. It's a beautifully decorated and well restored spanish mansion. We stayed in the Isabella Suite with comfortable bed, relaxing tub and balcony. When we arrived, Jim the owner took us on a historic tour of the B&B and made us feel at home. We enjoyed time in the heated swimming pool and relaxing in the large jacuzzi too. In the mornings, we were served a delicious breakfast of homemade pastries, fresh fruit and great coffee. We will definately be repeat visitors to The Villa, as it was like stepping back into a glorious time of the 1930's.

Room Tip: All four rooms were wonderfully decorated and had their own unique amentites.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple