“We loved our stay !”

River Lily Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 17 Daytona Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have to mention first that my boyfriend had never stayed in a bed & breakfast and was really not interested, boy did his mind change fast ! Polly & Art make you feel like you belong and that they are happy to have you. The entire B&B is first class all the way; all the amenities are upgraded from the towels to the toilet paper its all first class. The location is great, 5 mins from beach and historic downtown; this location is the best of both worlds with a quiet place to rest and relax but only 5 mins to the beach and bars. Breakfast was amazing, we were so satisfied with it !
I honestly can not think of one complaint !!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were fortunate to discover the River Lily Inn and Polly's Tea Room where we celebrated our daughter's 23rd. birthday. The property is enchanting and when you arrive you can feel how special this place really is. The combination of Polly's hospitality and warmth, as well as the care with which she runs this wonderful inn, added to the beauty and stylish details of the property make for a magical return to a gentler time. The tea party for my daughter which took place in Polly's tea room was splendid. If you are ever in this area and want to participate in a uniquely classy, refreshing (both physically and mentally) experience; I highly recommend this event. If you live in this area and have never been here, you are truly missing out! The menu of refreshing salad, cold finger sandwiches, delicious pastries - all fresh and of the highest quality very hot or very cold tea. A superb experience for all the senses! A little treasure to be discovered again and again. Delightful, enchanting, delicious, special, amazing, and so much more!

Room Tip: The property is beautiful! Choose a different room each time!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2014

From the moment you drive up to this quaint old Victorian lady you realize you've found a special place in the River Lilly. Owners Polly and Art make you feel right at home. The home is filled with a wonderful collection of antiques and wonderful paintings many of which are literally works of Art. The rooms are unique and cozy with decor befitting a fine Victorian era home. Each room is equipped with its own bathroom, flat screen TV with cable and WIFI access. The beds are extra deep and very comfortable with lots of pillows.
Each morning is a culinary treat of Art's creation. We stayed 5 nights and had a different and delicious breakfast each morning all served with love by Polly. Don't plan on lunch as they serve a very generous portion of food. This is very special place hosted by two very special people that we would give our highest praise and recommendations.
Do yourself a favor and be sure to checkout the River Lilly.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I just got back from this little bed and breakfast that we heard about from friends, and we were very impressed with this place. Art and Polly have done a great job making this wonderful place a welcome and quiet place to vacation at. We stayed in the Moon River room, and the king sized bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. I love the fact they have a mini fridge with drinks and Klondike bars that are complimentary, the old inn is very well maintained, even though it is over a hundred years old. The breakfast we had in the morning that Art prepared was peach pancakes, with omelets and bacon, and it was very good. And the best part was Art and Polly themselves, who went out of their way to take care of us and make us feel welcome. They even charged our car battery, since we were have car problems the night we stayed here. I really wanted to try out the pool, but we did not get a chance to. We plan on returning sometime in the future, and I would highly recommend this to anyone planning on a getaway in the area.

Room Tip: We only stayed in one room, but I recommend the Moon River for couples.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Polly and Art are awesome. Words do not truly convey the feelings we have about our stay. Within moments of checking in, my wife and I felt like family. Great food, great view, and great company. I recommend this B&B to everyone.

Allen R.
Atlanta, GA

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The River Lily Inn is the perfect B&B. Proprietors Polly and Art welcome you with open arms and make sure you're comfortable. The Victorian style house is right on the Intracoastal so there are lovely water views. The rooms have everything you need. We enjoyed the Hide-a-way room with our own private balcony. The breakfasts are magnificent, a delicious way to start the day. If you need to stay in the Daytona area, this is the best place to stay.

Room Tip: Look for one of the rooms with a private veranda.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Let me begin by saying that I do not like staying at B&B's. That being said, the chain hotels in the Daytona Beach area are, shall we say, less than desirable places to spend the night. I was a bit apprehensive about trying out The River Lily Inn. What a wonderful surprise! Art and Polly make you feel like a treasured friend. The food was wonderful, the room lovely ( Moon River Room), and my husband and I loved the morning music provided by Art. The location is very convenient with wonderful views of the water. This charming B&B was the best part of our trip back to Daytona Beach Shores.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
#4 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores

Been to River Lily Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!