“What a amazing place felt like home”
Review of Sierra Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Daytona Beach
Sierra Suites
Ranked #27 of 72 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Cheshire, Connecticut
“What a amazing place felt like home”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

I must say that Sierra Suites is a awesome place to stay the owners are amazing and go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible!!!As soon as we arrived which i might add was earlier then are check in time they where cleaning are room on their hands and feet scrubbing the floors if a clean and home like feeling is what you are looking for on your vacation this is the place to stay!!!! I want to say thank you both so much for a great vacation i truly love your place and will be back again!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank ryan2656

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Thank you so much for making u's feel at home. We had an awesome time. I am looking forward to next years trip. The place was great the people are friendly and the place was nice and clean. I have nothing bad to say about the place or the people it was overall a great experience. Thank you so very much!!!

• Stayed July 2011
Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed 29 May 2011

My family and I use to stay at the Sierra Motel in the early 70s. After moving to Florida in the late 70s, we had no need to stay at the beach. Recently, I was looking for a quiet, relaxing, week stay at a place in Daytona and looked online for Sierra. I saw where they had turned into suites and that was just what I was looking for. I was hoping it was as I remembered from my teenage years. What I found with Sierra Suites was beyond my expectations. From the check-in to check-out everything was perfect. The owners, Rick and Ada, were very attentive and great hosts. We ended up getting a wonderful upgrade to a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath and it was very clean. The pool area and courtyard were neat and clean and the beach access was great. If you're looking for a party hotel, this is not it. If you're looking for a very clean and relaxing place, this is it! I will be back and have recommended it to all of my friends and family.

Room Tip: There's not a bad room in the place!
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank Wolffrat
Nashville, TN
Reviewed 3 May 2011

A friend and I went to the Florida coast in hopes of seeing a shuttle launch. After searching forever for an available and affordable hotel we stumbled upon the Sierra Suites. This is a very unique property - with only a few rooms (seven, I think). They are more like condos than rooms as they have a full kitchen and washer/dryer. We originally booked a one-bedroom, but the owner showed us a three-bedroom unit on the second floor that overlooked the pool and beach. We decided to splurge on it. The kitchen was excellent--new appliances and such. The living room/dining area was very comfortable. They had a large TV but didn't find many station available (who cares, you are on the beach). The beds were comfortable, and the bathrooms - while dated - were fully functional. This place reminded me more of staying with friends or family than a 'luxury' vacation like the Ritz or high end chain hotel. There were only a few rooms occupied when we were there, so generally had the place to ourselves. If you consider keep in mind this is an older property, but one with lots of charter and friendly owners who live just across the street. There is limited parking, so that might be an issue with a large group. This is probably the best place to stay in Daytona--for anyone over 25, anyway. Would definitely return. (One more note, no elevator - so if staying on the second floor be aware you have to carry all that stuff you brought up the stairs!) Also, they have free WiFi!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Love2TravelTN
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 September 2010

I have stayed at Sierra Suites several times and absolutly love it. The rooms are clean , well kept and the owners Rick & Ada are the nicest people I have ever met. They have cook outs on the holidays for all the guest. Everyone brings something and they supply all the meat and alot of other food. It lets you get to know the people and to have a really good time. I have met some very nice people from Canada there .I have never stayed at a motel with this kind of hospitality. You don't find this very much anymore and believe you me I enjoy it when I get it.
I work for the government and I take my laptop with me and I get great reception in my room, at the pool on down at the shuffle board area., any where I go I have great reception. I will continue to stay at this motel as long as the good LORD above lets me travel and take vacations. Hopefully a long time !!!
If I need anything Rick & Ada are on the spot getting it. I will recomend this motel to anyone. You won't find a nicer place in Daytona Beach .

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank Ladydia1
Mercersburg, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed 8 September 2010

Our service was the best. The rooms were clean, spacious and very accomodating. The location is perfect to go do pretty much anything you can think of to do in Fl. The best thing about this motel is the friendly motel owners. They will go to the ends of the earth to make your stay is a pleasant one and to make sure you come back and stay again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 September 2010

The suite was spacious and clean with washer & dryer in the room. Decorated beautifully! I love the easy beach access. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daytona Beach
Shoreline All Suites Inn & Cabana Colony Cottages
Shoreline All Suites Inn & Caban...
#17 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
#47 of 72 in Daytona Beach
Nautilus Inn
Nautilus Inn
#4 of 72 in Daytona Beach

Been to Sierra Suites? Share your experiences!