Sierra Suites
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$111
Hotels.com
US$125
US$110
Hampton.com
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$76
BestWestern.com
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$123
Agoda.com
US$168
US$134
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$89
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Travelocity
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$88
Agoda.com
All reviewsshuffle boardwinter holidaycorn hole gamesclean roomsa great vacationwell equipped kitchendaytona shoresbedroom suiteeach morningrickadaoceanlaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Sierra Suites is by far the best place to stay in Daytona. In 2004 I wrote a review and now 7 years later here I am again. I have been going to Sierra Suites for years and wouldn't have it any other way. VERY clean rooms, comfortable beds, nice rooms, family friendly atmosphere and of course the owners Rick and Ada are amazing! They are always out and about to see if you need anything and are very welcoming. You won't find anything else like this for a place to stay. There are different sized rooms available depending on how many people are with you. You do your own cleaning and things so you don't have a housekeeper in and out of your room daily, which I really like, and if you need anything extra they will get it for you. I love it here and I can't wait to be back next year!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather523
Reviewed 11 July 2011

I must say that Sierra Suites is a awesome place to stay the owners are amazing and go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible!!!As soon as we arrived which i might add was earlier then are check in time they where cleaning are room on their hands and feet scrubbing the floors if a clean and home like feeling is what you are looking for on your vacation this is the place to stay!!!! I want to say thank you both so much for a great vacation i truly love your place and will be back again!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ryan2656
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Thank you so much for making u's feel at home. We had an awesome time. I am looking forward to next years trip. The place was great the people are friendly and the place was nice and clean. I have nothing bad to say about the place or the people it was overall a great experience. Thank you so very much!!!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 29 May 2011

My family and I use to stay at the Sierra Motel in the early 70s. After moving to Florida in the late 70s, we had no need to stay at the beach. Recently, I was looking for a quiet, relaxing, week stay at a place in Daytona and looked online for Sierra. I saw where they had turned into suites and that was just what I was looking for. I was hoping it was as I remembered from my teenage years. What I found with Sierra Suites was beyond my expectations. From the check-in to check-out everything was perfect. The owners, Rick and Ada, were very attentive and great hosts. We ended up getting a wonderful upgrade to a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath and it was very clean. The pool area and courtyard were neat and clean and the beach access was great. If you're looking for a party hotel, this is not it. If you're looking for a very clean and relaxing place, this is it! I will be back and have recommended it to all of my friends and family.

Room Tip: There's not a bad room in the place!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Wolffrat
Reviewed 3 May 2011

A friend and I went to the Florida coast in hopes of seeing a shuttle launch. After searching forever for an available and affordable hotel we stumbled upon the Sierra Suites. This is a very unique property - with only a few rooms (seven, I think). They are more like condos than rooms as they have a full kitchen and washer/dryer. We originally booked a one-bedroom, but the owner showed us a three-bedroom unit on the second floor that overlooked the pool and beach. We decided to splurge on it. The kitchen was excellent--new appliances and such. The living room/dining area was very comfortable. They had a large TV but didn't find many station available (who cares, you are on the beach). The beds were comfortable, and the bathrooms - while dated - were fully functional. This place reminded me more of staying with friends or family than a 'luxury' vacation like the Ritz or high end chain hotel. There were only a few rooms occupied when we were there, so generally had the place to ourselves. If you consider keep in mind this is an older property, but one with lots of charter and friendly owners who live just across the street. There is limited parking, so that might be an issue with a large group. This is probably the best place to stay in Daytona--for anyone over 25, anyway. Would definitely return. (One more note, no elevator - so if staying on the second floor be aware you have to carry all that stuff you brought up the stairs!) Also, they have free WiFi!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends