“Love Seirra Suites”
Review of Sierra Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Daytona Beach
Sierra Suites
Ranked #27 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed at Seirra Suites for ten wonderful days. Love this place it's a wonderful place to stay. Wish I was back there. Rick and Ada are the best, they take excellent care of all their guest. We have been coming here for the last 12 years

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent!
1  Thank Teresa K

Reviewed 23 June 2014

From the time we checked in until the time we left, there were so many "wow" moments. Rick and his wife are so welcoming. We felt like family. They treated us like family!! The rooms are spacious and decorated beautifully. The only complaint I have was not having enough time.

1  Thank bappleton
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We have been staying at Sierra suites since 2009. Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. It feels like home for all who stay there. If you want to stay where it is totally comfortable, better book quickly. Most rooms are booked year to year. Rick turned 50 while we were there in June so we had a community "surprise" birthday cook-out. All the units are clean with cable and internet. We most always get there a day early and Rick and Ada will try to get us in, if not "our 18" then 10, which is a clean comfortable room. We will be returning in January for the month. We found our little piece of paradise at Sierra Suites. Bruce and Rick are hard to beat at corn hole, but watch out for Ada she is just as good as Rick! love them both.

1  Thank barbara m
Reviewed 6 June 2014

A little over 2 weeks ago, I returned from my 10 day stay at Sierra Suites. It has taken me this long to post my review because I keep on dreaming and wishing that I was still there. From sitting on the patio in the morning with a steaming cup of coffee watching the sunrise, to sitting on the deck overlooking the ocean, floating in the sparkling clean swimming pool, relaxing in my exceptionally clean 3 bedroom 2.5 bath unit without a care in the world, talking with friends who come year after year, and, of course, missing Rick and Ada who are like family to me, Sierra Suites is the best kept secret in Daytona Beach and surrounding areas.

I’ve stayed at several other places over the years and none can compete with the cleanliness and friendliness of Sierra Suites. It’s like having your own private resort and the hosts, Rick and Ada, are so attentive that you won’t want for a thing. I’ve looked at all units that Sierra has to offer and there is not a bad unit in the place.

Normally, I stay 5 nights twice a year; however, this year I chose to stay 10 nights in May and I’m coming back for another 5 nights in October. I just love this place and cannot say enough good things about it.

The only bad part about staying at Sierra Suites is having to leave when vacation is over.

Room Tip: All rooms, courtyard, oceanview, or oceanfront are great and clean.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Wolffrat
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed at Sierra the 1st week of April. Room was very clean as usual. Internet is available room and poolside and they offer a lot of cable channels. Rick and Ada are always on site or a phone call away if you have any questions. Will be staying again soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Stayed here for the second time in a year, and the seventh time ever. Rick and Ada, the Suites owners, made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived ( again ). Apartments very clean and neatly furnished and all close to the beach. Very clean heated pool and plentiful of supply of sun beds and also shade if preferred. Most apartments have laundry facilities, but for those without there is a very clean laundry room. Close to all amenities and shops. Nothing is too much trouble for Rick and Ada should you need their help with anything. Free parking and wi if internet for each unit also provided. Most units have an absolute minimum of one TV. We had a one bed unit which had two flat screen TV's. Beware though, Rick and Ada are masters in the art of Corn hole so make sure at least one of them is on your team when playing on the deck.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Such a great location. We only stayed for one night, but I would definitely go back. Friendly atmosphere, clean rooms and the beach is right there. We loved the décor and great choice of channels for the late nights. Fast internet and convenient laundry facilities. You have to check it out.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family