“A slice of heaven!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #40 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Atlanta, Georgia
“A slice of heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

15th year coming and still loving it. Dave, Linda and staff very warm and helpful people! Clean and it is our home away from home. View is excellent and close to eating establishments whether you want fast food or sit down meals.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sydney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

This hotel was the cheapest and most valuable place we stayed in in the States.
Location: Great. Right on the beach beautiful views particularly during sunrise. Short drive into town. Enough places to eat locally though.
Quality and Contents of Room: Great. Small Kitchenette with stove and dining table. Clean. Bathroom a bit dated but considering the price it was fine.
Facilities: Good. Didn't use much except the sun chairs overlooking the beach.
Service: Very friendly and helpful

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

I chose this place because of great TA ratings. I arrived on a day with - I am not kidding- 55 miles/hour winds from the ocean. I was extremely grateful that the hotel is built perpendicular to ocean, not lengthwise to it. So I made it barely without flying away into my VERY CLEAN room, and hunkered down to sit out the storm. Actually went to beach to see. 4 feet seafoam on seawall... The structure is old, has seen many storms, so it felt safe. Really very clean. you don't see that in that old Motels often. hats off to that charming English lady who runs the place.

Room Tip: Not the Ritz, but nice place.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Floridakate1
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

dave,his family and staff are not only accomadating but very friendly, we have stayed at ocean court for the past several years during our spring break.it's like coming home,see old friends that also come every year and make some knew ones.pool area always kept up as well as bbq areas. beach at your door step.if you need it and dave has it you got it........

Room Tip: dave, his family and staff are always friendy... we have stayed here for the last three years and wi...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Bellevue, Kentucky, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

May 2013-I called to book our rooms a month ahead of time was told that all my room didn't have was a stove which was fine but when I got there I had no sink no coffee pot no dishes. I had a 11 month old baby with me.So it was really hard with no sink.When I ask to upgrade the owner [ DAVE ] flipped out. I was willing to pay the extra.But when I went up to front to change my room he had all most double the price. We have been staying here for about 10 years.There are about up to 4 to 6 rooms that we book because there is a group of us that come. I cut my vacation 2 days short because I could no longer handle that place. When we ask for ice he told us to go to the store and buy some. When we ask for a pot to cook in he told us to go buy one. He is the rudest and snobest person that I have ever meant.And I will never ever stay here again. Rose from KY

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
7 Thank Rose K
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our 5 night stay. Room was clean. AC worked fine. Room seemed damp, though. Free newspaper in the lobby. No microwave in our king mini suite. Owners were very nice and sincere. Nice pool area and grassy area before going down on the beach. We will stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is the second time we stayed at Ocean Court Motel...it was awesome. The people are friendly and the efficiency rooms are all you need. The motel is right on the beach. When you go outside your room, you see the ocean. We named this place "glorified camping". For anyone who has camped, the atmosphere is different in a campground....well, at Ocean Court, you get that feel. We met awesome people while staying at Ocean Court Motel....some of these people go back to Ocean Court every year, and have done so for 8 - 20 years.

We met a bunch of people from England, Indiana (USA), P.E.I. (Canada) and many other places, and had a ball with these folks....they made our stay and we made good friends and laughed a lot.

We will go back next year, same time in April to meet up with these nice people we met at Ocean Court.

I will recommend this place over and over.....!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family