Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$141
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$106
Hotels.com
US$150
US$134
  • Beachfront
US$124
US$111
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$76
QualityInn
US$123
Homewood
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$116
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$134
  • Pool
All reviewschef jamesfront deskvery nice hotelonly stayed one nightking suiteflat screeneasy accessbed was comfortablewater pressurebike weekroom was largelate checkfree breakfastthe general managerfitness centerclean roomsdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 5 December 2011

We never expected such a nice hotel. It's comfortable, clean, convenient. The food and bar are terrific. The front desk staff was very friendly, especially Carrie. And, the hotel is very dog-friendly. Incredible value for the price you pay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2011

lovely staff, really helpful and friendly, bar is great, food is lovely, rooms are well equipped. the young lady, lareka, who serviced our rooms, was lovely, and really diligent. She left a note apologising for not being able to get our coffee pot completely clean, when it was me who had left it on, and allowed it to burn to a crisp!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We we on our way back to Michigan when our car broke down. We needed a place to stay for the night while we figured out what we were going to do. The hotel was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. The rooms were perfect along with the rest of the facility. But it does not stop there I think this was by far the best experience I have ever had with customer service. John was so helpful with getting us phone numbers or whatever we needed to help us get on our way back home Thank you. The rest of the staff was also very friendly and courtious it over all was a great place to stay

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2011

One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in -- and I've traveled all over the world -- I'm also very picky. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. My room was perfect. It had everything you could want -- large closet the the complimentary ironing board, luggage rack, etc. There was also another bench in the room that could be used for additional luggage. Wonderful decor -- very subtle and elegant. Very roomy granite and tile walk-in shower with towels on a rack in the shower so you didn't have to fumble around trying to find a towel to dry off. The countertops were all beautiful granite. The bathroom of course had it's complimentary hair dryer, shower cap, shampoo/conditioner, lotion, mouthwash. There was a separate area for the refrigerator and microwave with new coffee maker, coffee, etc. I wish they had had tea bags as well. The bed was very comfortable -- didn't want to leave it -- even the pillows were comfortable -- you had your choice of firm or soft pillows. The curtains kept out the light -- no peak-thru light of a morning. Large screen Visio television. Complimentary Wi-Fi -- nice desk area with comfortable office chair. There was also a comfortable sitting chair with ottoman. Complimentary continental breakfast included waffles, cereals, fruits, cottage cheese, assorted breads, bagels, coffee, tea. My only criticism was that the bagels were very hard and didn't taste fresh at all, the melon was not ripe, and bananas were not readily available. Cannot comment on the workout area or the pool because I didn't have time to use them but they looked inviting. Overall I would highly recommend this property and will definitely be staying there again if at all possible. Very good value.

Room Tip: I had a corner room which was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I was responsible for setting up a golf outing for 8 women from our club and we picked LPGA International. When I called them to set up our golfing, I asked for lodging suggestions. The LPGA staff emailed me several options. I chose this Holiday Inn and, boy, am I glad I did. John helped me get the best possible rates for all our rooms that ended up being a "Stay and Play" package. When we arrived, we were greeted by a friendly front desk staff. After settling into our spacious, clean and well-appointed rooms, Richard assisted us in getting reservations at a local restaurant. We will definitely make this a semiannual outing as long as there are rooms available at this Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for special packages; i.e. golf.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends