“Absolute best place to stay near Florida Hospital!”

Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd
Ranked #17 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Recently, My wife and I traveled to Daytona from SW Fla. to see a heart specialist, with the procedure being done at the new Florida Hospital off I95 in Ormond Beach. But enough about me. Of course we consulted Tripadvisor, and found a fabulous deal for a huge, spotlessly clean, very comfortable one bedroom suite here at the Holiday Inn LPGA. The room provided a wonderful "home base" during a pretty stressful time. And while I was hospitalized, my wife was able to return home to our suite (at a ridiculously low $ 76 a night) via side roads each night to unwind and rest. The entire staff was courteous and helpful, and I just wish we'd had more time and opportunity to enjoy the on-site amenities. I can tell you that we will be back, as we have family in the area. If you need a comfortable place to stay in the Daytona area, especially if you're visiting Florida Hospital, I highly recommend the Holiday Inn LPGA Blvd.

• Stayed: December 2011

Reviewed 13 December 2011

Excellent service! Carrie is very friendly and easy to work with. Restaraunt staff were very courteous and prompt.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 12 December 2011

The night clerk, Kerrie (from PA) was really friendly and helpful--so pleasant. The day restaurant guy, Dan, was very nice and found out he was also from PA. Made us feel at home.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2011

We never expected such a nice hotel. It's comfortable, clean, convenient. The food and bar are terrific. The front desk staff was very friendly, especially Carrie. And, the hotel is very dog-friendly. Incredible value for the price you pay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2011

lovely staff, really helpful and friendly, bar is great, food is lovely, rooms are well equipped. the young lady, lareka, who serviced our rooms, was lovely, and really diligent. She left a note apologising for not being able to get our coffee pot completely clean, when it was me who had left it on, and allowed it to burn to a crisp!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We we on our way back to Michigan when our car broke down. We needed a place to stay for the night while we figured out what we were going to do. The hotel was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. The rooms were perfect along with the rest of the facility. But it does not stop there I think this was by far the best experience I have ever had with customer service. John was so helpful with getting us phone numbers or whatever we needed to help us get on our way back home Thank you. The rest of the staff was also very friendly and courtious it over all was a great place to stay

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2011

One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in -- and I've traveled all over the world -- I'm also very picky. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. My room was perfect. It had everything you could want -- large closet the the complimentary ironing board, luggage rack, etc. There was also another bench in the room that could be used for additional luggage. Wonderful decor -- very subtle and elegant. Very roomy granite and tile walk-in shower with towels on a rack in the shower so you didn't have to fumble around trying to find a towel to dry off. The countertops were all beautiful granite. The bathroom of course had it's complimentary hair dryer, shower cap, shampoo/conditioner, lotion, mouthwash. There was a separate area for the refrigerator and microwave with new coffee maker, coffee, etc. I wish they had had tea bags as well. The bed was very comfortable -- didn't want to leave it -- even the pillows were comfortable -- you had your choice of firm or soft pillows. The curtains kept out the light -- no peak-thru light of a morning. Large screen Visio television. Complimentary Wi-Fi -- nice desk area with comfortable office chair. There was also a comfortable sitting chair with ottoman. Complimentary continental breakfast included waffles, cereals, fruits, cottage cheese, assorted breads, bagels, coffee, tea. My only criticism was that the bagels were very hard and didn't taste fresh at all, the melon was not ripe, and bananas were not readily available. Cannot comment on the workout area or the pool because I didn't have time to use them but they looked inviting. Overall I would highly recommend this property and will definitely be staying there again if at all possible. Very good value.

Room Tip: I had a corner room which was nice and quiet.