All reviews chef james front desk very nice hotel only stayed one night king suite flat screen bed was comfortable easy access bike week late check free breakfast the general manager would definitely stay here again clean rooms fitness center hot tub daytona
Reviewed 24 March 2012

On a return trip from Naples FL we stopped for dinner at Dixie Crossroads (Titusville Exit 220....and don't miss it if you want superb seafood in casual setting) continuing to Daytona without reservations...picked up discount coupon book,,,arrived at HIE about 6 PM and got two queen bed room at discount rate. Motel is 3 years old in May ('12) but looks to be in mint condition. VERY clean, comfortable beds, granite surfaces in bath including shower, shower head that works and with water pressure to blow one away - what a PLUS. No comped breakfast because of "restaurant" on premises. Ample parking. One of - if not - THE most appealing lodgings along the I-95 corridor. Will be on our must recommend list indefinitely.

Room Tip: Just ask at the front desk.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack R
Reviewed 18 March 2012

First impression was great. Entering the room was another great impression. Half hour latter leaving the room I find a huge roach in the hall, stepped on it. An hour latter returning I find another roach in the hall. This time I gathered it up after stepping on it and brought it to the front desk attention. While somewhat concerned the answer was "it's bike week and we often find them with this crowd". Hey we will give you free breakfast as a way of saying appoligies. Why and the heck do I want to eat breakfast at a place that I know has roaches and why would anyone think a biker brings roaches? Hotel appears clean and yes I know hotels in Florida have roaches just did not expect such a lame answer.

Room Tip: Roaches found
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Tim S
DaytonaHI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Tim,

Let me start by apologizing for any inconvenience you experienced while staying at the Holiday Inn LPGA. We take our guest satisfaction very serious and strive to make every guest's stay a great one.

As you can see by our other reviews, we have been pretty successful so far in taking care of our guests, that said, we are not perfect and it seems we may have failed in your case.

Please feel free to call the hotel directly and ask to speak with me. I assure you I will do everything I can to make up for any disappointment that you experienced during your recent stay.

Dave Bon Fleur
386-236-0200, ext. 501

Reviewed 11 March 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago for Bikeweek and were very pleased with the service and accommodations - notably the parking set aside for the bikers. We had reservations for Bikeweek this year but are unable to attend due to a military trip my wife had to leave for a week prior. I called the hotel and spoke with hotel manager Dave ( I didn't get his last name) who was extremely gracious and understanding, he cancelled our reservation sympathetic to our situation and we were not charged any fees as a result. He was very polite and courteous, wished us well and hoped we would choose his hotel for future stays. That goes without saying, we would gladly stay again at this Holiday Inn after being taken care of so well!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2012

We stayed here for the 500. Location was good for the speedway. Of course it was expensive, but it was the 500... I'd recommend, no complaints. Front desk was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Two room suite only has one bathroom. Not a big deal, but can slow you down in the morning.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Friendly staff! CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN rooms! Comfortable beds, Nice decor. Everything worked. Nice showers with lots of water pressure. Our standard room with AAA discount was less than $90! BEST VALUE for the MONEY Hands DOWN!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family