The hotel is off of I-95 far enough to be quiet. There is little traffic after 5:00 pm on the boundary road (Auto Circle Dr) since there are nothing but car dealerships along this road. It is literally 10 minutes to Daytona Speedway. The hotel is modern and clean. There is a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bed was comfortable. The front desk personnel were cheerful and check-in/out went smoothly. Convenient, clean, safe, reasonalbe rate = good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether in town for business, pleasure or both, the Holiday Inn(R) Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd is convenient to all Daytona Beach has to offer. This Daytona Beach hotel is just 10 minutes from the Daytona International Speedway, home of NASCAR's Rolex 24, Daytona 500, Coke Zero 400 and the AMA's Daytona 200. If golf is your game, we are just 5 minutes from LPGA International, which features two championship 18-hole golf courses, the Champions and the Legends. If the beach is calling your name, we are just 15 minutes from the World's Most Famous Beach. If you love to shop, we are conveniently located at the same interstate exit as Tanger Outlets. Our hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour Business Center that has copy and print services. We also have 2,200 square feet of flexible meeting space for your corporate or social gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach Lpga Boulevard Hotel Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd Florida