“Great hotel - will definitely stay here again”

Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd
Ranked #17 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I had a great stay at this Holiday Inn in Daytona Beach. The rooms were spacious and clean, bathrooms very nice. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant downstairs had great food (loved the tomato bisque), a very friendly bartender, Heather, and really nice waitresses. It was conveniently located right off the interstate. I felt like a part of the family here; and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
John G, Manager at Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

We look forward to your return Jme789, Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very beautiful hotel!
Room was very nice!
Shelia at the front desk was so helpful and friendly!
The dining room wasn't open for lunch , so she gave us the number of a place that delivered.
The hotel was by far, one of the best Holiday Inns I have ever stayed . Great experience.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 24 May 2014

there is a kitchen ventilation system that comes on every morning at 4:30 am
to me it sounded like a truck engine in the corner of the room
if you are a light sleeper avoid room 337 and its two brothers probably 237 and ?
the hotel staff knows which rooms
they call it a design flaw
however they do not warn you ahead of time
everything else was fine

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank michael s
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Because of my food allergies, eating out is usually a risky proposition. Fortunately, that's not the case at Holiday Inn LPGA. Johnny Hartsell and his team did an outstanding job preparing a special meal for me during a recent business meeting at the Holiday Inn LPGA. He worked with me to make sure they could provide an excellent meal that would comply with my food allergy restrictions. The food was freshly made, tasted great, and served with courtesy and efficiency. I will never feel that I'm taking my life in my hands when I go to the Holiday Inn LPGA. Thank you! Denise H.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank D H
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I had a GREAT Stay at this property. I was traveling with my children and the staff was amazing. The restaurant staff was very nice to my family and displayed wonderful patience and courtesy. The hotel is beautiful inside and out. Since my party was large they upgraded me to a suite for more room. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again when we are in the area. Great place to stay!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Reserved a room for the night, locally, because a/c in my house was out for the night. I usually always look for a Holiday Inn where ever I am traveling to. Staff is always nice and courteous. Rooms and places are always clean and pleasant. We enjoyed our night stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank whttiger911
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have stayed at this property before as I have family in the area and have to say it has gone downhill! What used to be perfectly kept clean rooms have gone downhill and the service too! Front desk and kitchen staff were all very nice but Housekeeping started knocking on my door very early waking me up so I called the front desk to ask for a little more time to sleep and gather my things and put out a Do Not Disturb sign. This did not deter the older blondish woman, who I am assuming is in charge of Housekeeping, from knocking on my door just 5 mins after check out time, as she clearly let me know- she was the Executive Housekeeper and is the ONLY one that can grant a late check out! I assured her I would be out very soon but she was adamant that new guests would be arriving and they would need to clean the room. I quickly got my things and left but not before catching a mean eye roll and exasperated sigh . She could use a course in customers service AND cleanliness as our room was not well made! I was so appalled at my treatment that I did not want to further make waves by complaining at the time, especially about housekeeping but my sheets did not look clean, they were very wrinkled with hair on them, and also found half eaten food in the refrigerator, there were Q-tips in my bathroom trash can and the lamps and lampshades were very dusty and dirty as if they haven't dusted in a month or two and gum stuck to the nightstand. If it weren't for the horrible treatment by the small older housekeeper lady on a power trip, I would have just not stayed at this property again because they have let the property go but after such rudeness I felt need to warn others! This property used to be so nice and well kept but service and cleanliness has really hit a low.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank susan g
John G, Manager at Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Susan G,
Please accept my apologies from myself and my team for our shortcomings. These are not the service standards of our staff.