I had a great stay at this Holiday Inn in Daytona Beach. The rooms were spacious and clean, bathrooms very nice. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant downstairs had great food (loved the tomato bisque), a very friendly bartender, Heather, and really nice waitresses. It was conveniently located right off the interstate. I felt like a part of the family here; and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether in town for business, pleasure or both, the Holiday Inn(R) Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd is convenient to all Daytona Beach has to offer. This Daytona Beach hotel is just 10 minutes from the Daytona International Speedway, home of NASCAR's Rolex 24, Daytona 500, Coke Zero 400 and the AMA's Daytona 200. If golf is your game, we are just 5 minutes from LPGA International, which features two championship 18-hole golf courses, the Champions and the Legends. If the beach is calling your name, we are just 15 minutes from the World's Most Famous Beach. If you love to shop, we are conveniently located at the same interstate exit as Tanger Outlets. Our hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour Business Center that has copy and print services. We also have 2,200 square feet of flexible meeting space for your corporate or social gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach Lpga Boulevard Hotel Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd Florida