“love it”
Review of Skyway Motel

Skyway Motel
Ranked #47 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 23 February 2012

love this place close to everything clean wonderful family owned motel low rates i have been comming over 4 years always stay here, my sister lived next door and was sick i was able to call the motel and they would check on her for me will send everyone i know here

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank dmanka

Reviewed 16 October 2011

This was our first time attending Biketoberfest and it won't be our last and we plan on staying at this motel every year we attend and hopefully the same room. The staff is GREAT and very accomendating. We are writing this review because it's hard to know a good place to stay and this hotel is a keeper. It is right across from the beach and a short distance from the main strip. Clean nice size rooms. This is a simple place so if you are looking for the crowds and noice this is not the place for you but it is the place for us. Only 364 more days until we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2011
7  Thank mikeandtammywaller
Reviewed 30 August 2010

Gone to Biketoberfest last 12yrs.Have stayed at Skyway the last 4yrs.Friendly people,watch my bike and vehicle,clean rooms,great location,get in and out quickly.Plan on staying this year.Good rates during that time of year also.For a older hotel they have all you need.Thanks Steve Light from Tennessee

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
7  Thank stev12759
Reviewed 12 April 2010

I left my phone charger at this hotel. I called the next night, and they had it at the front desk. I asked them to mail it to me and the "manager" said they could not mail it to me unless I sent them money first. I asked her to just add the cost to my card that I paid with and she would not do that. It was not even an out of state address that I wanted it mailed to, but still a 2.5 hour drive. It would not have cost much to mail. I hope this comment keeps you from going there and gives another of the many cheap hotels there some business.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo