“Great Food - Great Atmoshpere” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ronin Sushi and Bar
Ranked #22 of 396 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Exceptional Sushi Experience
Atlanta
“Great Food - Great Atmoshpere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

Don't know what the person who mentioned frozen vegetables in their stir fry was talking about yet this place is Great! I don't live in Daytona yet every time I visit (which is every few months) I get to Ronin for a Sushi Roll and Chicken Fried Rice! Coming from Atlanta, I wasn't expecting much out of this place yet Ronin proved me Wrong! I'm just happy that with all the restaurant openings and closings in downtown Daytona, Ronin has remained open!

Service has always been Great as well!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank cmasonh

Orlando, Florida
“Super Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

Everything is delicious but a bit pricy for the area

Visited December 2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

We came here twice during our stay in Daytona. Sushi was all excellent, as was service and Sake. We tried many different rolls and different "Sake" concoctions all were worth a second try. My favorites were the Pomegranet Sake and the Kobe beef roll. Dont miss this place !!!!!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Slayridez06
“We visit every time we are in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

Every trip my bf and I make we come to ronin. We always start w the kobe serlion tataki then save the juice for dipping sushi:) and we even saved room for the scrumptious banana tempura dessert! Don't miss this place if you like sushi!

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Many visits here, almost always very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

I've dined at Ronin more times than I can count, sometimes with just my husband and several other times with a large group. The atmosphere is a little more upscale than some other local sushi places, of course the prices match. There are several creative rolls for offer on the menu and everything we've tried has been pretty good. They usually mess up at least one aspect of our order (sushi served as sashimi or some piece of something forgotten) but as they have almost always rectified it by bringing a correct piece for free, we don't complain. Once they brought an item as sashimi that was ordered with sushi and when I politely pointed this out I was offered some rice and a piece of nori to fix it (!?) but that was an outlying experience. Great food doesn't seem to exist in Daytona but this is as close as we've come.

Visited July 2011