“Expensive”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in Thursday evening, and should have gone someplace else. The service wad great, everything was clean too. The prices for what the quality(so so) and portions(again, so so) cost are way to high. We were very disappointed.

There are newer reviews for BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Reviewed 25 July 2014

So when in Daytona I always stop by BJs at least once. The beer is always good, the food is well prepared and normally the staff is friendly. This time I felt like it was such a hassle for the hostess to even greet us, even though there was no line and the restaurant only had a few customers. Then, the waitress was obviously distracted with something as she barely even talked to us and just did what was required to get us our drinks/food. Not a horrible experience and the food was decent, but I am used to much better service here.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you go here, go ahead and get the deep dish pizza. It is not greasy and heavy like most deep dish. The fluffy light crust makes it easy to eat and it doesn't sit heavy on your stomach. A win if you plan on going swimming afterwards.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We tried BJ's for the first time last night. Our waitress was excellent and so was the food. We tried the deep dish pizza and chicken wings. I was worried that the pizza would be like Pizza Hut deep dish which I find to be very greasy and have a funny after taste, but I was pleasantly surprised that the crust was perfect and the toppings tasted fresh and light (the hamburger and sausage were excellent). We tried the traditional wings with a teriyaki sauce, and they were crispy, not greasy and rubbery at all and had a good flavor. The only downside to this place is that the beer is expensive. We ordered Bud Light ($4.50) because we are not into the different kinds of beers, however our waitress brought us 1 oz tasters of a light beer to try for free which I think is a super idea to get hesitant beer tasters to try something new.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

One of my fav lunches in Volusia County is the low calorie thin crust margherita pizza and salad at BJ's. The pizza is just great -- just wish the serving was a little larger, but the intent is to provide a lower calorie option, which is fine.

My wife got the creamy clam chowder -- very tasty -- and a wedge salad with blue cheese dressing. She enjoyed.

Sometimes BJ's is a little erratic with the quality of its sandwiches, but overall I enjoy this as a lunch stop. The menu offers so much variety and you can choose fro loads of beers and mixed drinks. The $2.75 tab for iced tea is a little steep, though.