“Facial” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay

Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an upscale day spa with highly qualified, licensed professionals tailoring each service to the individual, making you feel at home and relaxed. We specialize in improving the quality of your overall wellbeing. Let us be your Remedy today.
South Daytona, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Just had another facial with Tammy who was able to melt all my stress and cares away in an hour. Faithful customer who is on the VIP program and either receives a facial or massage every month. The entire staff is sweet, polite, and attentive to my every need. Tim, the owner, is amazing!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Swallowtail26
Timothy F, Owner at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Swallowtail26,

We always enjoy hearing from our clients but we are so grateful for your glowing review. We do pride ourselves in superb customer service and professional, relaxing services. Tami, is an asset to our company and we are glad that you were able to enjoy your Anti-Aging Facial. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you again for sharing your experience.

Gratefully,
Tim, The Owner

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worst $53 pedicure and no customer service etiquette”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Tim the owner was an absolute horrific human being! I got red itchy feet from this place. My toes and heels after 3 days looked like I never got them done. Out of courtesy I requested PARTIAL refund and receive a nasty list of why owner will not refund HALF OF THE $53. I'm a very dissatisfied customer and do not appreciate being disrespected. Poor customer service etiquette.

Visited September 2013
Timothy F, Owner at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Dear Sherma48,
We always appreciate our customer’s feedback and opinion on their service(s) with Remedy Spa. We are sorry to hear that your experience was dissatisfying and would love to make it up to you by fixing your Spa Pedicure. I can assure you that exceptional customer service is something that we are known for so again I am sorry if you felt that you received anything less. We stand behind our services and technicians and are always willing to fix any issue that arises.
Thank you.
Tim, The Owner
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Spa in the Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

Had an hour massage here and it was amazing! My therapist was actually the owner and his attention to detail exceeded my expectations. I would highly reccomend this spa to anyone!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Magdalena1389
Timothy F, Front Office Manager at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
I just wanted to take a moment to express our appreciation for your review. We value our customers and are always thankful for their feedback. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank-you.
Daytona Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Spa Pedicure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2011

This Spa is amazing... From the staff to the decor!! From the second you walk in the door you feel like you are at "home." I received the best spa pedicure I have ever had from Tamara, she was great!! Thanks so much Remedy Team.....

Visited August 2011