“First time couple massage”

Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an upscale day spa with highly qualified, licensed professionals tailoring each service to the individual, making you feel at home and relaxed. We specialize in improving the quality of your overall wellbeing. Let us be your Remedy today.
Reviewed 15 October 2013

What a great experience for our first massage. Both therapists knew exactly what was needed to reduce stressed muscles. I've had facials here in the past and love the zen atmosphere as well as the courteous staff. Can't wait until I go back.

1  Thank Gary C
Timothy F, Owner at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Gary,

We are honored and privileged that you would choose us, Remedy Spa, for your first massage! Since you came to use first we are confident that we have set the bar high for all future massages. I am glad that you were relaxed by the zen energy and atmosphere that we work so hard to cultivate. Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Gratefully,

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Just had another facial with Tammy who was able to melt all my stress and cares away in an hour. Faithful customer who is on the VIP program and either receives a facial or massage every month. The entire staff is sweet, polite, and attentive to my every need. Tim, the owner, is amazing!

2  Thank Swallowtail26
Timothy F, Owner at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Swallowtail26,

We always enjoy hearing from our clients but we are so grateful for your glowing review. We do pride ourselves in superb customer service and professional, relaxing services. Tami, is an asset to our company and we are glad that you were able to enjoy your Anti-Aging Facial. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you again for sharing your experience.

Gratefully,

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Tim the owner was an absolute horrific human being! I got red itchy feet from this place. My toes and heels after 3 days looked like I never got them done. Out of courtesy I requested PARTIAL refund and receive a nasty list of why owner will not refund HALF OF THE $53. I'm a very dissatisfied customer and do not appreciate being disrespected. Poor customer service etiquette.

Timothy F, Owner at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear Sherma48,
We always appreciate our customer’s feedback and opinion on their service(s) with Remedy Spa. We are sorry to hear that your experience was dissatisfying and would love to make it up to you by fixing your Spa Pedicure. I can assure you that exceptional customer service is something that we are known for so again I am sorry if you felt that you received anything less. We stand behind our services and technicians and are always willing to fix any issue that arises.
Thank you.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Had an hour massage here and it was amazing! My therapist was actually the owner and his attention to detail exceeded my expectations. I would highly reccomend this spa to anyone!

1  Thank Magdalena1389
Timothy F, Front Office Manager at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

I just wanted to take a moment to express our appreciation for your review. We value our customers and are always thankful for their feedback. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank-you.

Reviewed 2 September 2011

This Spa is amazing... From the staff to the decor!! From the second you walk in the door you feel like you are at "home." I received the best spa pedicure I have ever had from Tamara, she was great!! Thanks so much Remedy Team.....

2  Thank happyfeet32129