“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay

Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an upscale day spa with highly qualified, licensed professionals tailoring each service to the individual, making you feel at home and relaxed. We specialize in improving the quality of your overall wellbeing. Let us be your Remedy today.
Port Orange, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

I have been a client of Remedy Spa for 4 years. I go once a month for a massage and on occasion for pedicure/manicure. The spa is clean and welcoming. The staff is friendly and are eager to make you feel relaxed. The massage therapists are experts at destressing tight muscles. I look forward to my appointment each month.

Visited December 2013
Timothy F, Owner at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Elizabeth,

We are so grateful to all of our faithful customers so continue to come back month after month. It is always our pleasure to provide an atmosphere that is clean and relaxing. Thank you for your kind words. See you soon!

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Remedy Spa is Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have been a client at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay for almost eight years. I get a massage and a pedicure once a month, and I can say that these services have benefitted me in both physical and emotional ways. The spa is very relaxing, and the staff go out of their way to provide a satifsying experience to their clients.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank PelicanBay Y
Port Orange, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time couple massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

What a great experience for our first massage. Both therapists knew exactly what was needed to reduce stressed muscles. I've had facials here in the past and love the zen atmosphere as well as the courteous staff. Can't wait until I go back.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Gary C
Timothy F, Owner at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Dear Gary,

We are honored and privileged that you would choose us, Remedy Spa, for your first massage! Since you came to use first we are confident that we have set the bar high for all future massages. I am glad that you were relaxed by the zen energy and atmosphere that we work so hard to cultivate. Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you soon.

South Daytona, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Just had another facial with Tammy who was able to melt all my stress and cares away in an hour. Faithful customer who is on the VIP program and either receives a facial or massage every month. The entire staff is sweet, polite, and attentive to my every need. Tim, the owner, is amazing!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Swallowtail26
Timothy F, Owner at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Swallowtail26,

We always enjoy hearing from our clients but we are so grateful for your glowing review. We do pride ourselves in superb customer service and professional, relaxing services. Tami, is an asset to our company and we are glad that you were able to enjoy your Anti-Aging Facial. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you again for sharing your experience.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worst $53 pedicure and no customer service etiquette”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Tim the owner was an absolute horrific human being! I got red itchy feet from this place. My toes and heels after 3 days looked like I never got them done. Out of courtesy I requested PARTIAL refund and receive a nasty list of why owner will not refund HALF OF THE $53. I'm a very dissatisfied customer and do not appreciate being disrespected. Poor customer service etiquette.

Visited September 2013
Timothy F, Owner at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Dear Sherma48,
We always appreciate our customer’s feedback and opinion on their service(s) with Remedy Spa. We are sorry to hear that your experience was dissatisfying and would love to make it up to you by fixing your Spa Pedicure. I can assure you that exceptional customer service is something that we are known for so again I am sorry if you felt that you received anything less. We stand behind our services and technicians and are always willing to fix any issue that arises.
Thank you.