the rooms were dirty, the air condtion were coming off, the phone didnt work, the curtion were rip. I got my deal through priceline and they charged me another price. there were no ice bucket in the room, and, you had to take towels back to the front counter just to get others(which werenot white.. The pool had sand at the bottom of of it and the water tasted like sea water... there were a homeless man sleeping onthe property..The young lady in the evening were rude.. There is no elevators... Overall it look like a prison camp. old and dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of the action at our 100% non-smoking Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront hotel, right on the sparkling beach and blocks from great restaurants, bars, live entertainment and the games and rides of the boardwalk. Our beachfront hotel is also minutes from family-friendly fun like the water rides at Daytona Lagoon. Keep up with family, friends and business on the go with our free Wi-Fi Internet, and soak up the sun in our outdoor pool. Our comfortable rooms feature 39 inch LED flat-screen TVs, ergonomic chairs, guest-controlled heating and cooling and free local calls. Accessible rooms and free parking for one car, per room are also available at our Daytona hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conch House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Conch Hotel Daytona Beach
- Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront Florida