The motel is in serious need of a makeover, it is old and run down, perfect location shame its wasted. Watch for hidden charges of parking your vehicle on the premises $3 a day what a joke.
However is was not expensive to stay compared to others. I have stayed in cheaper motels and got much much more. Make sure you price compare, before you pay. However they will match any latest specials if u ask. We had a beach side room, windows so dirty what a waste of extra premium,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of the action at our 100% non-smoking Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront hotel, right on the sparkling beach and blocks from great restaurants, bars, live entertainment and the games and rides of the boardwalk. Our beachfront hotel is also minutes from family-friendly fun like the water rides at Daytona Lagoon. Keep up with family, friends and business on the go with our free Wi-Fi Internet, and soak up the sun in our outdoor pool. Our comfortable rooms feature 39 inch LED flat-screen TVs, ergonomic chairs, guest-controlled heating and cooling and free local calls. Accessible rooms and free parking for one car, per room are also available at our Daytona hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conch House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Conch Hotel Daytona Beach
- Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront Florida