Stayed here memorial day wknd, had a great stay. The past pix are gross I admit. But it has been updated and is a nice place to stay . (I submitted a few pix of the current conditions).I felt the front desk staff was very polite and helpful.Our rooms were clean and comfortable.Pool was large,nice area to sit out around,some of the lay out chairs were damaged, but plenty of others to use . I did not eat the breakfast,but was glad it was offered if I wanted to eat here.In good walking distance to boardwalk area. If I came to Daytona again I would stay here ,great bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of the action at our 100% non-smoking Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront hotel, right on the sparkling beach and blocks from great restaurants, bars, live entertainment and the games and rides of the boardwalk. Our beachfront hotel is also minutes from family-friendly fun like the water rides at Daytona Lagoon. Keep up with family, friends and business on the go with our free Wi-Fi Internet, and soak up the sun in our outdoor pool. Our comfortable rooms feature 39 inch LED flat-screen TVs, ergonomic chairs, guest-controlled heating and cooling and free local calls. Accessible rooms and free parking for one car, per room are also available at our Daytona hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conch House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Conch Hotel Daytona Beach
- Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront Florida