We have now stayed twice at the Fountain Beach Resort and have just scheduled a third visit to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Although we were hesitate the first time we stayed because we normally stay in the shores, we found the area to be super. The hotel itself is great, spotlessly clean in all areas, rooms, hallways, public spaces. The staff went out of their way to insure we had a wonderful stay.
The tiki bar and it's staff are great. Music all afternoon and into the evening. The food we ordered was great. My husband who is very particular raved about the clam strips. Never saw him eat so much.
As I said we just rebooked for our 20th anniversary and know the resort will make it as special as they have done in the past.
We live just over the bridges in Port Orange and this is our new get away place. I would recommend it to everyone. Please feel free to email me if you want additional information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fountain Beach Resort Hosts the World's Small MeetingsThe Fountain Beach Resort not only specializes in family travel, its meeting and conference facilities are just right for small groups. Our exceptionally large suites, all designed differently, feature-striking vistas overlooking the ocean. Enjoy spacious living areas, full kitchens and luxurious bathrooms with garden spa bathtubs. Watch the sun come up over the sparkling Atlantic Ocean from your private oceanfront balcony and relax at the day's end with the glow of the setting sun.The resort is Home to the Oasis Tiki Bar & Grill where great food and refreshing libations enhance your experience. Enjoy a seat on our 100 foot long drink rail overlooking the ocean, a great spot for lunch and people watching.The Fountain Beach Resort offers 129 spacious guestrooms and suites. The views are breathtaking and the amenities make guests feel right at home with cozy double, queen or king size beds, and cable television channels. Enjoy Wi-Fi for easy Internet access. Accommodations offer full size kitchen units and suites with whirlpool spa bathtubs and more.The Fountain Beach Resort comfortably hosts meetings from just two or three to 200 people. These include youth groups, senior groups, religious groups, business groups, fraternal and military groups and more. Our attentive meeting staff helps make every meeting a success. Facilities include reception and banquet rooms, classroom and theater configurations and dining arrangements suitable for everything from a cookout to a formal banquet. The Caribbean Room, our first floor main meeting room is unlike any meeting room you've ever seen! A large pre-assembly area designed to handle registration, displays and general information for your group, opens into the main meeting room. Spectacular rooms and Suites, all uniquely different, provide just the right space and environment for your group to convene by the ocean. .'Oasis Catering’ is the exclusive caterer for all events scheduled. Our staff is committed to quality, affordable catering and banquet services with creative presentation backed by extraordinary service.Enjoy our State-of-the Heart Experience!"It's a great alternative for groups that prefer a more intimate setting, but still need the services of an experienced meeting and conference property,” "Meeting and conference delegates experience a family-friendly oceanfront hotel and still take care of business; truly it is the best of both worlds”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fountain Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Fountain Beach Daytona
- Fountain Beach Resort Daytona Beach, Florida