My husband & I just returned from the Holiday Inn & Suites this afternoon after a 3 day stay. We did not go for a vacation; unfortunately it was due to a family tragedy. When I spoke to the General Mgr Leah about this, she upgraded us from a city view room to an oceanview room in the blink of an eye. When we were going to dinner last night, I had found a restaurant that was rated quite high on Trip Advisor, however, when we called their phone number to make reservations, after several tries no one answered. I went to the front desk & Ashley tried reaching them as well, to no avail. Then Chris (I believe that is his name) who was working the front desk with Ashley, went & asked one of the employees in the office if he could recommend a good Italian restaurant. He did & Chris even went on Mapquest & printed the directions for us. The restaurant was excellent & we would definitely go there again. I have never stayed at a hotel where they go above & beyond the call of duty the way these people did. To Leah, Ashley & Chris, I want to thank you so much for your wonderful customer service.
Also, the room was spotless & the cleaning crew was fantastic. What a great place to stay. We will definitely go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach offers a breath taking view of the Atlantic Ocean. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the prefect setting for a family vacation, the corporate traveler or a weekend get-a-way. We offer the finest amenities including private balconies, refrigerators, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. As our honored guest you will enjoy a large outdoor pool and tropical courtyard where you can step down on the warm sandy beach. Enjoy a cool tropical drink at the Seaside Oceanfront Lounge. Start your day in our Seaside Cafe where you can enjoy breakfast outside on the veranda and watch the sun rise over the ocean, end your day by relaxing with cocktails and one of our many dinner specials. For meetings or social events, we offer an executive board room as well as a beautiful ballroom with views of the ocean. You will also want to make time for golf at one of our many championship courses, enjoy the roar of the engines as NASCAR & Daytona International Speedway gear up for the many events; or going to the dogs at Daytona Beach Kennel Club. For the shoppers, there's Volusia Mall and Daytona Flea and Farmers Market. We are minutes to Main Street where it's the place to be during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. Whether you are splashing in the surf, taking a refreshing swim in the pool, you will always remember your Oceanfront getaway to The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach Florida