Pros: I had accidentally booked for wrong night. Front desk was helpful in changing that for me. I had booked a king suite oceanfront with no balcony.
Property is gorgeous
Room service prompt and delicious
Rooms fairly clean
Cons: Paid extra for oceanfront room. My room (528) overlooked the roof, the pool, and then the beach. To me that is not oceanfront. I believe the balcony rooms may be closer to the beach but was not disclosed in booking process.
The room accessed on the outside so the noise from the street was awful on the inside. Good thing the bed was further in the room or I wouldn't have been able to sleep. If you were by the closet or bathroom you would think a hurricane was coming. It was raining so maybe that made it extra loud
Their were many channels on the TV that you could not watch because it was so fuzzy. That included ABC, CBS, and NBC. I really wanted to watch the Olympics but couldn't.
The maid started knocking on the door about 8:30 am. Don't they have a checkout list? Very annoying
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach offers a breath taking view of the Atlantic Ocean. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the prefect setting for a family vacation, the corporate traveler or a weekend get-a-way. We offer the finest amenities including private balconies, refrigerators, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. As our honored guest you will enjoy a large outdoor pool and tropical courtyard where you can step down on the warm sandy beach. Enjoy a cool tropical drink at the Seaside Oceanfront Lounge. Start your day in our Seaside Cafe where you can enjoy breakfast outside on the veranda and watch the sun rise over the ocean, end your day by relaxing with cocktails and one of our many dinner specials. For meetings or social events, we offer an executive board room as well as a beautiful ballroom with views of the ocean. You will also want to make time for golf at one of our many championship courses, enjoy the roar of the engines as NASCAR & Daytona International Speedway gear up for the many events; or going to the dogs at Daytona Beach Kennel Club. For the shoppers, there's Volusia Mall and Daytona Flea and Farmers Market. We are minutes to Main Street where it's the place to be during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. Whether you are splashing in the surf, taking a refreshing swim in the pool, you will always remember your Oceanfront getaway to The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach Florida